Best banshee tranny oil

blaster2006

Lets hear that story bro. I run a 50/50 mix of breast milk and nestle quick in my tranny :yelrotflmao:

Seriously I am going to be running amsoil type f or amsoil 10w30 (because the dealer is accross the street.)

just because i'm not drinking the koolaid there feeding all you amsoil guys doesnt mean you need to act like a cocksucker, i already said you can run whatever oil you want.

no need to be a dick because i'm not in your "cult"....

Edited by swrbansheeboy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4mill cheeta, :thumbsup: been running atf type-F for two years w/ no issues.

hmm, just to let all you guys know, everybody here mentions that they run "i ran X brand for 5 years with no issues"

that does not mean its good, ofcourse you wont have issues its not a new motor its just kinds of oil, ofcourse it will still run but its not running as well as it would with other kinds of oils, plus if anything slight happens you CANT tell that issues occurred, basically IF an issue occurs from having bad oil, that oil must be REALLY REALLY bad, any oil, would work, 0w-20, 20w-50, 30w-40, all those would work, "they all would have no issues" does not mean its good, just to let you guys no, obviously your not going to have problems from a different oil, but hey its up to you, i just wrote this thread up i guess mainly for the people who did not know exactly what to use, just like i did, but then i researched some and found this out.

i was using on my blaster for 2 years and i "had no issues" and found out that the oil i was using was full of chemicals, and had additives for anti-friction, which is very bad, and i had no problems what so ever, and no clutch slippage.

Edited by blaster2006

Because you are now an oil engineer, i would like for you to explain why ATF is so bad for our application.

:( sorry for any misunderstanding... just telling you facts, what i know, but i never said ATF is BAD, i just said its not the best, and thats true.

the best oil you can get is the 80wt maxima MTL or bel ray gear saver.

you cant say that the ATF type F is better than quality brands and exact viscosity designed for wet clutches.

more than that its all opinions, if your ATF type F works well go ahead i never said not to, this should be to help people in understanding what best oils to look for, as in the start i knew nothing myself about oils

yeah actually i have :), and just to let you guys know my mechanic uses the ATF also :P but type A :)

it was just a right up rubberneck... and you better wanna use a good oil in that new banshee of yours before i travel to the US steal it off ya.

Ooooh sorry, you wont be interested in it. I have ruined it by running ATF in it already

yeah actually i have :), and just to let you guys know my mechanic uses the ATF also :P but type A :)

it was just a right up rubberneck... and you better wanna use a good oil in that new banshee of yours before i travel to the US steal it off ya.

Is this the same mechanic that helped you sync your carbs and isn't really a mechanic?

Is this the same mechanic that helped you sync your carbs and isn't really a mechanic?

Come on guys, you really didn't think he actually had a mechanic did you? Blaster 2006 and "my mechanic" are really one dude! With the multiple personalities it makes it easy to blame your better half, this way the spotlight stays focused on the bad guy, "Blaster 2006"..... Please let "my mechanic" surface so we can put this madness to rest. :evil: J/K

Sorry, the :evil: made me do it!

just because i'm not drinking the koolaid there feeding all you amsoil guys doesnt mean you need to act like a cocksucker, i already said you can run whatever oil you want.

no need to be a dick because i'm not in your "cult"....

Are you fucking mentally challenged? Because if that post made it sound to you like I was pushing amsoil then you were dropped on your fucking head as a child. All I did was make a joke and let everyone know what I would be running...............Dickhead.