Someone must have been riding my banshee

pinned247

I woke up this morning and must have been dreaming about taking out the banshee cause that's all I could think about. So I got home from work and went to take her out. I was all geared up...full tank of gas, helmet on, gloves on....and then my phone rings. It was my boss, he wanted me to come back into work because he wanted to speak to me. All I could think about now was what the hell he wanted to talk to me about. I thought it was the end...well.. I get into work and there he is sitting at his desk with a look in his eyes like he was going to kill me. I asked him if he wanted me to come in and sit down, he said yes, sat there at his computer for like 5 minutes without saying a word and turns to me and says......welp...Kyle..congratulations. I was like...for what? He said "It's been a long time coming and I wanted to make it a little dramatic ...... YOU"RE GETTING A RAISE!! I wanted to punch him right between his already crooked eye balls. Any way...I said thank you and we talked for about 20 more minutes about the stuff he expected out of me. So finally it was time to head home. I'm in a great mood now....and better yet, now I could go home and burn around on the shee. So I get all geared up again, helmet on...gloves on...turn the key, pull the choke, pull in the clutch, and stomp on the kicker.....i looked around and said to myself.....ahhh finally..it's going to be a great saturday...gave the shee some gas and popped the clutch....It flew backwards through the wall of my garage!!! ....just so happens to be....my dad came over and left it in reverse.

Sorry for those of you who now hate me.....