ASV LEVERS

zach45

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see what i started...

his guy should give me in seeing how i just sold 15 sets lol

iv had mine for almost 4 weeks, dont ever leave a negative comment about there product or the owner of the company will call you just damn near cussing you out.

i just put a set of shorty ASV's on my R1 and love them. they are by far one of the best made levers out there and are worth the extra $$ for them. hopefully i'll get a set for the shee sometime too.

Ya, what provoked the negative comment?

well i emailed them 4 times once per day and never recieved a comment back and then called twice and never got any information from the calls so i left a nuertal comment after 2 weeks, i finally got my parts so then the owner calls and starts bitching about this and that and how i got a good deal, so they banned my ebay name from purchasing stuff from them without telling me, which is fine cause i had another one which i ordered my levers from. but still kinda sad what they do instead of just saying sorry we fucked up they get all pissy and ban you so you cant leave negative feedback.

if you ever look at this feedback look at the nuetrals or the negatives and theres always a rebuttle like they have to have the last word.

I bidded on one today. Thought i won it. It has 10 seconds lefts and i submited my bid. I figure by the time i get it done, there would be 1-2 seconds left. Well of course i got sniped and lost.

Is there a way to automatic bid higher than someone else at a set limit? Or you just have to be good at it. Any tips on ebay sniping would help.

I bidded on one today. Thought i won it. It has 10 seconds lefts and i submited my bid. I figure by the time i get it done, there would be 1-2 seconds left. Well of course i got sniped and lost.

Is there a way to automatic bid higher than someone else at a set limit? Or you just have to be good at it. Any tips on ebay sniping would help.

Bidded ??? :blink:

Anway just bid the max amount your willing to pay for them. So if the max you want to pay for one lever is $40, put $40 in then it will keep bidding your money up until it reaches $40 bux.

Lets just say the item is bid up to$5, and you put in $40 max bid, it will only put $6 of your money down, until lets say someone bids $10 Then you will automatically bid $11 and so on and so on till someone goes higher then your $40. Then if you wanted to put more the $40 if someone out bid you, you have to manually put a higher bid in and so on...Get what im saying?

It's the same way E-Bay has been for ever and it works great this way, so you don't have to fuckin sit and bid 93872983704 times in one day just to win something.

So easy a cave man can do it.

oh ok. thanks man. I guess that's what the winner did cuz he was $1 more than i bid.

DING DING DING.

You must not play on e-bay much?

Yeah that's what the guy did for sure.

It's the best way "and the way" to bid and win on there. IMO

Good luck on the next round!!! :thumbsup:

I just won 3 levers . 68.96 shipped us price that is lol 2 brakes and 1 clutch not a bad price at all. I went to to dealers today he said 250$cnd was the price on them last year this year 15% more so its 282$cnd this year for a pair od the F3's. I said f#cked that and walked out .

Well i got my ASV set up hehe. Got a brake lever for 40 and i just won the clutch lever for $20 shipping :)

thanks again savage!! My new build is gonna own :)

what made you go with the stroker?

i wish i would of know i would of traded my stock bore/port jugs twords your floteck ported jugs you have now..