vitos big block or cub

fast shee

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have a 4 mil with vitos big block, 35s, t5s etc. Race oval in summer and ice in winter. Want to ask opinion on comparison to cub block. Worth it or not. Always better to ask before spending or possible other recomendations. Thanks.

worth it 1000% im running a 392 cub

theres a member names (canadarider) hes seen the bike in action twice

he has a 4 mil ported pipes carbs and ect

with the folwing mod (392 cub no porting carbs and pipes)i was catching him heavy i had my killswitch short out during are main event he had a full front strech on a 1/2 i cought him and passed him in 4 laps

NONE PORTED it now has porting done by a&s racing

it was untouchable last race

Appreciate the info. How was the mid pull with no porting to porting. Just curious without a stroker crank how it pulls through the corners. I run a series in the summer at a track where its a run what u brung race and guys have banshees with anything from 800cc snowmobile engines to 1300cc hyabusas stuck inside. Hard to beat them for the holeshot but looking for something with more mid pull in the corners to even things a little.

Appreciate the info. How was the mid pull with no porting to porting. Just curious without a stroker crank how it pulls through the corners. I run a series in the summer at a track where its a run what u brung race and guys have banshees with anything from 800cc snowmobile engines to 1300cc hyabusas stuck inside. Hard to beat them for the holeshot but looking for something with more mid pull in the corners to even things a little.
Edited by tt_bansheerida

Sorry Pete I was running a Stock crank and no port at both races. My motor in my sig was down for a little tlc . Ill be running a 421 cun on alky this year in SK and AB Canada this year and a Yfz450 back home in ON Canada

These cub blocks come un ported but are they the same from the engine builders such as trinity, vitos, patriot etc. If so if one were to have a mid port job done would it work against the power purpose of this cylinder setup or could you have them done to your liking for power delivery like doing stock jugs.

These cub blocks come un ported but are they the same from the engine builders such as trinity, vitos, patriot etc. If so if one were to have a mid port job done would it work against the power purpose of this cylinder setup or could you have them done to your liking for power delivery like doing stock jugs.

im not 100% sure

the port job that trinity,vitos and patriot are all rounded port jobs than u can just add on (i belive)

Sorry Pete I was running a Stock crank and no port at both races. My motor in my sig was down for a little tlc . Ill be running a 421 cun on alky this year in SK and AB Canada this year and a Yfz450 back home in ON Canada

[/quote

ur motor was done up in belleville i remeber talking to ur builder and u told me the night befor belleville u had a 4 mill in it and i seen the plate

and u were telling me on msn how i could have protested and how u talked to 3 cma members and jim about having a 4 mill remeber

because theres no way in hell u could have been with me and jay in paris on a bike that had pipes and carbs so drop the B.S

it was stock man. I ran a stock crank and stock ported juggs this year. at all 3 races. keep having the head gasket go on the 4mil motor so a ran a stock motor with timming, 34mm carbs and a rocket pipes . and keeped up to a 392 cub pretty good when it comes up to set up and rider . jays bike is set up for a fucking 10 year can ride , Its gay that the cma put in the rule for no strokers and u can't bored over .80 from stock . no frame moded and that part got to be retail to the ppl. so no many racing to me . ill be on A YFZ 450 this year

it was stock man. I ran a stock crank and stock ported juggs this year. at all 3 races. keep having the head gasket go on the 4mil motor so a ran a stock motor with timming, 34mm carbs and a rocket pipes . and keeped up to a 392 cub pretty good when it comes up to set up and rider . jays bike is set up for a fucking 10 year can ride , Its gay that the cma put in the rule for no strokers and u can't bored over .80 from stock . no frame moded and that part got to be retail to the ppl. so no many racing to me . ill be on A YFZ 450 this year

w.e man i still dont belive u i was up in binghamtion NY and there was a 4 mil on alky and he was right with mark on his 450 they were side by side the whole race and u where side by side with mark in belleville so something just dosent seem right

I could not agree with you anymore on that. I find alot of bikes with lots of mods but very little rider experience to use all that they have. This is why I wanted to ask people with experience that have these particular setups. Really appreciate the input from these sites. It usually narrows down the decisions.

I could not agree with you anymore on that. I find alot of bikes with lots of mods but very little rider experience to use all that they have. This is why I wanted to ask people with experience that have these particular setups. Really appreciate the input from these sites. It usually narrows down the decisions.

i agree 100%

BUT the mods he says he has his bike would only be making 40+ hp mine was making 68+ the 1st race and 84 the 2nd race plz

and adam u wanna talk about being a good rider?how about when u hit me from the back in paris and almost ran in mark in belleville I HAVE THAT ON VIDEO!!!!