vitos big block or cub

fast shee

Pete if u want to get into ill find the vidoe of u hitting in Paris and in belleville when did I all most hit Mark Its all part of racing asshole . I need a 10mil cub to beat guys on 450 . get some balls ans skill and race 3/8mil track with 20 to 25 guys . Little 17 year kid that needs to have daddy buy him a 10mil . work like the rest of us .

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete if u want to get into ill find the vidoe of u hitting in Paris and in belleville when did I all most hit Mark Its all part of racing asshole . I need a 10mil cub to beat guys on 450 . get some balls ans skill and race 3/8mil track with 20 to 25 guys . Little 17 year kid that needs to have daddy buy him a 10mil . work like the rest of us .

listin im not going to argue with someone who thinks there the greatest and lives with there parents and there girl friend iv been working sence i was 14 and put all my money into my bike i had my own bussnies befor u got off ur ass and the guys on 450's spend more money in there suspension than i do hun i parid under 700$ for all my suspension oh and the 20 25 guys were thos the guys with stock quads? it seems like every time ur name comes up with other riders theres something bad i dont try and runn ppl off tracks but you wouldent know anything about that would you

this conversations over have a good day

fast shee i sent u a pm

Dude I was working at 12year cutting grass . paying my stuff. I dont live at home with my parents . the guys i race with race mx and come out to the track back home and we have fun nights at the car track . and put a little show on for the fans. ur dad buys ur stuff , he fucking said it him self at the belleville race .

Dude I was working at 12year cutting grass . paying my stuff. I dont live at home with my parents . the guys i race with race mx and come out to the track back home and we have fun nights at the car track . and put a little show on for the fans. ur dad buys ur stuff , he fucking said it him self at the belleville race .

well u made my point on the racing but i work my ass off for my shit and u cant take that away from me heres the fax bro i had u in paris till u hit me and u were nowere to be found in belleville so i cant wait to here what u have to say now i said u did not u do live with ur parents

Look at this lies lies . vidoes doesn't Ill need to find the one and post it. but I got nothing to say to you . Sorry fast shee for fucking this post up on you

u want viseos i have the one when u almost ran into mark here u go

6:50 u almost ran into the side of him and dont start with me about paris LEAN TO DRIVE

nice one dude . I'm over this Im not going to let this little f#ck of a kid tell me I can't race . Hes the little f*ck that crys at the track when he doesn't get his way. Also Pete your the one that hit me . I was on the inside u put me in the grass.

nice one dude . I'm over this Im not going to let this little f#ck of a kid tell me I can't race . Hes the little f*ck that crys at the track when he doesn't get his way. Also Pete your the one that hit me . I was on the inside u put me in the grass.

what ever u say man i dident know i could hit ppl that where behind me