Long ass rip

MarineNYC

NYC, you guys are some crazy fuckers. I cant believe you rode that damn far. We just got home yesterday at 3:30. Was a hell of a good time out there. It was good to meet you and the guys and the guys and gals from Marvin Shaw. Those people were so good to us even though they never met us before. I cant wait to do it again.

shees are very reliable I would run mine a whole season of desert racing including practices with no problems other than occasional flats. the desert races would be any where from 50 to 100 miles long. I would only rebuild the top end once a year. Most of the time with reliability issues its just a matter of the owner not taking care of things maintenance wise.

Yes The ride was amazing, We saw some beautiful shit.

I broke the Banshee on wed, Went to the dealership and bought a brand new YFZ 450, They delivered it to my Campsite 2hrs lata...lol

For the trip, yea had 2 rhino's that we used for out Gas caddy's. We loaded them up with gas and then filled everything again when we got to the gas station near the mexican border..lol

We left Camp thursday at 10 ish with 22 quads and 2 rhinos, only 8-10 guys mad it the whole way.

Only the STRONG SURVIVE...lol

Brand new 08 yfz 450 got broken in on a 160 mile ride :evil:

Yes The ride was amazing, We saw some beautiful shit.

I broke the Banshee on wed, Went to the dealership and bought a brand new YFZ 450, They delivered it to my Campsite 2hrs lata...lol

For the trip, yea had 2 rhino's that we used for out Gas caddy's. We loaded them up with gas and then filled everything again when we got to the gas station near the mexican border..lol

We left Camp thursday at 10 ish with 22 quads and 2 rhinos, only 8-10 guys mad it the whole way.

Only the STRONG SURVIVE...lol

Brand new 08 yfz 450 got broken in on a 160 mile ride :evil:

Nice, man, the 450s are nice bikes. I ride my buddies when we go trail riding in the mountains and it is way easier in that type of terrain that the shee. Damn things are like tractors down low, plus they run really nice up top too. Too bad about the banshee. You going to fix it or part it. Glamis is sick isn't it

• 2 weeks later...