Works shock

Corndiddly5885

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that check valve is to be ontop and i dontremember when yfz came with none rez type shocks. but those you can add on rez. a buddy of mine called elka today and they said that price online is for one shock for the add on rez. he said that there has to be some work on the inside. so I dont see why not seeing if a local shop can do this mod but all in all you have to look at what all comes on the price when you start adding shit up for add on and rebuilding. so it might just be better off to find a set of used shocks and then send them in for a rebuild if needed.

that check valve is to be ontop and i dontremember when yfz came with none rez type shocks. but those you can add on rez. a buddy of mine called elka today and they said that price online is for one shock for the add on rez. he said that there has to be some work on the inside. so I dont see why not seeing if a local shop can do this mod but all in all you have to look at what all comes on the price when you start adding shit up for add on and rebuilding. so it might just be better off to find a set of used shocks and then send them in for a rebuild if needed.

alright thanks. so that website you showed me with the add on rezzies wouldnt work cuz i would have to get work done to the inside?

Edited by Corndiddly5885