White to Black

05.Banshee.SE

I was thinking more along the lines of airbrushing them.

Any photos of spray painted ones? I just don't want it to look tacky.

airbrushing would be paint. i seen on the crap kidd jap bikes that some of them have a plastic wrap on the plastics. the ones that are camo in color are actually black plastics with some type of shrink wrap to make it look like camo.

no new fenders and no spray paint? get lots of black sharpies...careful of the fumes lol :biggrin:

I think he means besides the $4 spray can you buy at freds or something.

THe cheapest way is going to be just buy black fenders... unless you wanted some kind of custom paint but remember, if your ride trails and you have painted plastics the trees hitting them will cause scratches and chipping

I was going to help a brotha out and give him my full black fenders for his white race cut and try and paint 'em...he wanted full and I wanted cut, so I thought I'd help. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to work...

But either way...I will be repainting my BLACK fenders BLACK (just fresh paint!). I'm putting new graphics on, and wanted fresh paint for it.

What sand paper will take 'em down to where I need to be?

I said no spray paint because IMO it generally looks shitty...my bike isn't old enough to half ass it yet... I figured airbushing them would give me a better quality. I KNOW AIRBRUSHING IS STILL PAINT, I SAID NO SPRAY PAINT, NOT NO PAINT!!!

Spray paint = shitty. I want something a notch better...doesn't have to be full on custom air brush graphics by Mr. whoever...