LA Dunes or Little Sahara

SLORYDER

roughly 5000 acres trails and flats.

the hills are ok but just like 70- 100ft tall nothing like glamis or st anthonys but can be fun.

usually 2 drag strips going depends on who rough one is and other stuff.

little sahara is awesome !!!! we try and make 2 trips a year. i missed out last yr ... it sucked.

but we are planning a may trip .. :cool:

Check out www.atvdirtbikerecreation.com

It has a great dragstrip,sand,trails and mud.......

Mark

Hey what's up Mark! Long time no see... It's Marcus (orange KFX 700)..

You still ride man how ya been?

Edited by SLORYDER

Hey what's up Mark! Long time no see... It's Marcus (orange KFX 700)..

You still ride man how ya been?

Long time no see Marcus,Yea we still ride but now its in the mudd.I sold both of the banshees and have two huge 4wds that we hit the trails and do some mud riding with.The brute force that I bought Daniel does haul ass though,it runs pretty much neck and neck with piped 450s and demolishs a stock banshee.Its fun to see the look on peoples face when they see it run.Hows the wife and boy?I bet he's gettin big, they grow up so fast.We need to get together and go ride sometime. Looks like you have a new project if you need any help don't hesitate to hit me up ,by the time I had sold the banshees there wasn't to much I haven't seen or done to them.March 6-8 is the Clash at Sicily island its always a great time and some very ,very fast bikes. You ought to try and make it, if your off work.Nice hearing from you.

My cell # is 764-3641

later,

Mark

Long time no see Marcus,Yea we still ride but now its in the mudd.I sold both of the banshees and have two huge 4wds that we hit the trails and do some mud riding with.The brute force that I bought Daniel does haul ass though,it runs pretty much neck and neck with piped 450s and demolishs a stock banshee.Its fun to see the look on peoples face when they see it run.Hows the wife and boy?I bet he's gettin big, they grow up so fast.We need to get together and go ride sometime. Looks like you have a new project if you need any help don't hesitate to hit me up ,by the time I had sold the banshees there wasn't to much I haven't seen or done to them.March 6-8 is the Clash at Sicily island its always a great time and some very ,very fast bikes. You ought to try and make it, if your off work.Nice hearing from you.

My cell # is 764-3641

later,

Mark

You bought Daniel a Brute!!? What is he, 15? Lol. Well, I guess it isn't any more wild than him having that banshee at 12 or so.

But yeah Jace is gettin big he's 3 going on 18 lol.

Yeah I have a cheetah cyl headed to Millenium for a replate I just called them to put a rush on it!

I'm gonna try to make it and I'll give ya a call when I have a good bit of free time.

Later

Close ,he's 14 but as you know he respects the power of the bike, knows how to handle it and he is not crazy on the bike like most kids his age.Good hearing from you,Tell Megan I said hello.........

Mark

Edited by MDS2106

Close ,he's 14 but as you know he respects the power of the bike, knows how to handle it and he is not crazy on the bike like most kids his age.Good hearing from you,Tell Megan I said hello.........

Mark

Right on.

Talk to you later.