Want porting done in oregon

mazuullaa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call cameron at redline racing.

http://www.redline-racing.net/

super nice guy and builds a great motor. he ported my 10mm cub that im running now.

dave moore is a good builder as well but i think he specializes more in building frames and doing machine work. i dont know anyone off hand who has porting by him.

cameron and dave are good friends. when i built my 10mm, cameron recommended i have dave do the machine work. he also cut my duneable override.

Dave does some great work. You might give the guys at cascade innovations a call as well. They have a good size online store, but they also do more than what's on their website. Shoot Firehead a PM here on the HQ, he lives in oregon and can give you some recommendations for local builders to your area.

- Jared

I will call around tomorrow thanks for the help I just want to get the best bang for the buck without being cheap. Cascade is pretty expensive isn't it.

Call Cameron at Redline you will be very happy you did awsome guy and does great work. He did my port work and all my friends port work and we have all been more than happy with it. 541-367-2453 if you want his number

They suck for Banshee stuff these days........ :confused:

Did that all happen when they got bought out? I remember hearing about that, some restructuring or something. That's been along time ago too. I was going to have them do some work for me then. Never happened though. Harry from Trinity sounded like a sharp guy too but I havn't heard anything good about them since.