newbies

i hate newbs. i thought i was the only person with a bansh on the lake we ride. and i live there so i been riding scence it froze like a month and a half ago and yesterday i seen the first banshee. so of course i had to ask him about it and he had a modquad head and i was like what size domes you running and he said 120's. i was like wtf.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, newb.. if youre gonna mouth off about someone being stupid you might wanna learn to spell and use the correct version of certain words.

also, you didnt "seen" anything.. but i bet you "saw" something.

until you learn these things..sign0090.gif

sure i was, but i could always spell and use proper grammar.

Oh man.......LOL :beer: That's right gato....school em' brother!

Oh man.......LOL :beer: That's right gato....school em' brother!

What's really sad is this site has a spell check! Just like the lazy people that don't want to park at the back of the parking lot and sit there with they're blinker on holding everyone else up just to park close. Why IS everyone so lazy today?

SP

islkasdf,. typed fuckosadjfed up alliwfn i want i dont givnefe a shitjasdnvjsv about whamnvnt u think. y

look son, an attitude like that on this site will get you nowhere.

you wanna clown on someone who was ignorant to his own bike, so ill clown on you for being ignorant to the english language.

dont get all pissy because youre a retard and got called out on it.. so shape up or sign0084.gif

look son, an attitude like that on this site will get you nowhere.

you wanna clown on someone who was ignorant to his own bike, so ill clown on you for being ignorant to the english language.

dont get all pissy because youre a retard and got called out on it.. so shape up or sign0084.gif

how am i being ignorant to the English language. so what I'm alliterate some what, 2/3 of America is alliterate

how am i being ignorant to the English language. so what I'm alliterate some what, 2/3 of America is alliterate

That's a sad excuse, and it makes you sound very lazy. People with your kind of attitude, are the ones that most generally end up on welfare. It's your life, ruin it if you want.