best replacement clutch plates?

hollisatp

anyone give me agood source for a good set of clutch plates besides rockey mount or alba?

Yep...Jeff @ FAST.

His clutch lasted me three years. I decided to try something else for 2008, a stock Raptor clutch for my drag bike.

It lasted a year.

So...yeah, I'll be calling up Jeff here in a bit when I'm ready to get another one of his clutches.

Yep...Jeff @ FAST.

His clutch lasted me three years. I decided to try something else for 2008, a stock Raptor clutch for my drag bike.

It lasted a year.

So...yeah, I'll be calling up Jeff here in a bit when I'm ready to get another one of his clutches.

I agree, spend the extra few bucks and hit up Jeff, then your set!

RIPPEN

I always recommend riding easy for the first 10-15 miunutes so everything can seat in and you can make sure your adjustment is correct.

Word. I would also like to know what his kit is made out of. :cool:

Its just FZR fibers and barnett steels with some heavy duty springs. Nothing fancy and you can buy the parts pretty cheap on the net, just look around on some of the sport-bike sites and check out their sponsors sites. :biggrin: The FZR fibers are just thicker and made from a slightly better compound than the banshee parts out there.

go fast and u wont be wrong

I have ordered them internationally but they still didnt arrive

I know that i wont be dissapointed with the fast clutch

If u are low on cash u can get the stock one with 3 toomey hd clutch springs and it will hold up good with your mods.

You're jealous as hell......... I can feel it. :ermm:

(and his bike is faster than yours :cool: )

didnt he BUY the bike from you? and didnt i read he made no changes in any tuning or anything? thats kind of like the guy who goes and buys a new porsche carrera GT and brags about having the fastest car in the group when all the other guys built their mustangs and camaros from scratch