Low Buck Banshee Give Away

KEVSWS6

I would just like everyone to know how hard Low Buck has worked on the HQ Banshee giveaway. No builders or suppliers wanted anything to do with this bike. Small fish big pond issues. From this rag tag bunch of low lifers on this site he was able to piece together a bike. It was not easy. So here is your BIG PROPS Low Buck!

Lets do it again! :blink::evil::fakenopic:

bb.jpg

Great Job JB, this was just a great job on your behalf. Between Kevin, Tim, JD and of course JB and all the people that have donated this will be a great bike to see goto some lucky person. Pretty amazing if you ask me that some guy that you have never met is asking for parts so that he can build a bike to be given away to help the site. Again Thanks JB great job can't wait to see all you guys in G-town!!!!

Nice job Lowbuck, looks like you have done a hell of a job so far, and I bet your prolly about ready for it to be over with. Its been a long timely task for sure but you were the man for the job. Very professional! :thanks: :beer: And to everybody that pitched in.

Wish I could be there for the give away.

I would just like everyone to know how hard Low Buck has worked on the HQ Banshee giveaway. No builders or suppliers wanted anything to do with this bike. Small fish big pond issues. From this rag tag bunch of low lifers on this site he was able to piece together a bike. It was not easy. So here is your BIG PROPS Low Buck!

Lets do it again! :blink::evil::fakenopic:

bb.jpg

thanks again ,lowbuck for all ur time and $$ u ve put into MY new shee. :biggrin:

Like everyone else has said, great job low buck!!

Stuff like this always gets talked about but RARELY happens.. Thanks to everyone else who also pitched in to help as Iam sure its gonna make someones year.. Or life-lol!! Its great to be apart of the HQ family where fellas like you guys are so willing to put in so much..

Hats off to all of you!!

RIPPEN