Popping and backfireing at High RPM

My banshee is popping and sputtering at high R.P.M's Good fuel, Good spark.

I had the same problem on my 03 shee. My sparkplug caps went bad. It ran fine @lower RPM's but from 1/2 to WOT it ran like crap. I replaced my stock plug caps with some NGK sparkplug caps and shee ran like new.

My bike has fmf gnarly pipes, Boyson reeds that I checked and good. The carburetors are tuned to 0 degrees F. Ice racing in Alaska. Open aluminium air box with duel filters. It has a adjustable timeng plate at 4 degrees advance with rickey stator. I just checked the stator and some water must have got in through the wire grommet. Cleaned and re installed, did nothing.

The plugs seem to be burning properly, but I

My bike has fmf gnarly pipes, Boyson reeds that I checked and good. The carburetors are tuned to 0 degrees F. Ice racing in Alaska. Open aluminium air box with duel filters. It has a adjustable timeng plate at 4 degrees advance with rickey stator. I just checked the stator and some water must have got in through the wire grommet. Cleaned and re installed, did nothing.

The plugs seem to be burning properly, but I

ngk caps are for the stock wires. just stop by an atv/sno-go shop, they should be behind the counter. i know you said it's jetted for 0, but what jets are in there? should be 30's on the pilot and 310-340 on the mains. diff needle too, though the stockker will work. what's your 20?