vp fuels

motavated

C12

The best all around racing fuel made. Recommended for CRs below 15:1, satisfying the needs of 75% of today's race engines. One of the winningest fuels in racing history, including Modified Tour, GNN, D.I.R.T., Indy Lights, NHRA, AMA as well as other local and national championships across the U.S. and around the world.

[*]Color: Green

[*]Motor Octane 108

[*]Specific Gravity: .717 at 60

If you dont need to run High Oct gas then why pay for it...If you want to spend money on fuel and dont need the oct you can write me a check to go riding!!! thats why i love the Noss cool head. change domes when i want to go race and change to go trail riding. But do have 4 raptors in the fam that we do have to run 100 oct on so it does add up at the pump. here in Phx there is a pump down the street that has a 100 oct pump but for $8 a gal. so we are always looking for places to sell 110 to do a 50/50 mix. and an FYI. dont run AV gas. the are changing the law on who they pump and how they pump. here you can no longer take a jug to fill up. they can only pump into an aircraft wing. and plus its leaded. which i have seen faster build up so more time on the down time to clean up ports to repolish.

GrMeyer...I was getting my 110 at Richards ATV but there is a place in downtown Glendale that sells 110 at the pump for $7 bucks a gallon or so a buddy tells me...

I first started buying VP110 but it's like $10 bucks a gallon in those blue metal 5 gallon cans at the local motorcycle shop so I progressed to the place mentioned above and it's also 110 for like $7 bucks a gallon. Never noticed a difference and I save about $50 bucks per dune trip...

and plus its leaded. which i have seen faster build up so more time on the down time to clean up ports to repolish.

Leaded fuel is the best fuel for a 2 stroke. That was a period at the end of my sentence..... C12 is leaded too--go figure.

I run AVGAS 100LL mixed 50/50 with pump premium and have nothing but good things to say about it. Been using it for 10+ years. I have NO carbon build up ( I use Yamalube 2R) and it is less than half the price of race gas. I still get it at the muni airport at the self serve fuel island.

GrMeyer...I was getting my 110 at Richards ATV but there is a place in downtown Glendale that sells 110 at the pump for $7 bucks a gallon or so a buddy tells me...

I first started buying VP110 but it's like $10 bucks a gallon in those blue metal 5 gallon cans at the local motorcycle shop so I progressed to the place mentioned above and it's also 110 for like $7 bucks a gallon. Never noticed a difference and I save about $50 bucks per dune trip...

You know the cross streets for this station in glendale?