ported stock cages

jimbob

If not V-Force buy a set of these..Chariot performance cages with Boyseen reeds..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-Fre...sspagenameZWDVW

yeah ive had a look at these and also their cool head set up. need some more lettuce first tho lol

For the price, the ported stockers stomp the VF3s.

Obviously if you are incredibely serious, or do something for money, you'll want the VF3s.

If you're on stock porting, I wouldn't worry to much about it.

no im not on stock porting i have a quite aggressive paul turner national port job, fmf gold series and 36mm pwk's god only knows why the guy decided stock reeds and cages would do ????

yeah ive had a look at these and also their cool head set up. need some more lettuce first tho lol

no im not on stock porting i have a quite aggressive paul turner national port job, fmf gold series and 36mm pwk's god only knows why the guy decided stock reeds and cages would do ????

i believe the softer pedal has better low end

i would still run vf3 over stockers ported. theres a reason vf3 are the most popular reed out there and the one that most serious builders recommend the most.

ported stockers might be fine, but until i see some dyno sheets proving they can be made to make as much or more power than vf3, ill be sticking with my vf3's.

ported stockers might be fine, but until i see some dyno sheets proving they can be made to make as much or more power than vf3, ill be sticking with my vf3's.

I honestly don't think they will make more than the VF3s. I'd put it mostly on a cost basis.

Is cost an issue for you? If it is, you can port your stockers and get a decent gain (from what I felt.) If cost isn't an issue, or you already have a good amount of money in your bike, f*ck it, spend the money and do it right.

I probably will upgrade to VF3s over the ported ones one day myself, but I have other things to buy first.

I dont think you'd see the advantages of a V-force with that setup (I've had the national hi-rev porting on my dune bike). The chariot cages would be best or a good set of boyesen's on stock cages would be fine. The VF3's dont start to really shine over the rest until you get into serious drag porting and the bigger builds. I used VF3's in my 421 cub. My brother is building a 10mil cub.. but were gonna try a set of the chariot cages and compare them to the VF3's when we get a chance to get it to the dyno. IMO I think the chariot cages would perform the best on the small engines/builds.

yeah i had read sumwhere that vf3's were more for top end bikes and mines more of a low to mid as most bashees are really. BUT i did have vf3'son my last shee which wanst asmodified as this one and i thought they were great, throttle response was almost telepathic, i would have to have chariots imported here to the uk too and it could see a set of decently pricedreeds into an expensive pain in the arse as we get charged an import tax on anything over