Keihin fcr carbs

lokisbuddy

I have heard all my buddies bragging these things up like they are gold. whats the deal with them? would they work on my banshee a buddy has a set he will trade me for my 9 mil. is it worth it? also what is the hot start thing i been hearin' about? any info is appreciated thanks

either youre a troll, or just dont know shit about shit..

hey thanks for the info that clears things up alot. why even post at all? what do you mean by troll?

I am sorry to say i have never come across that particular carb while working as an auto mechanic see cars usually dont have em. i was just tryin to figure out if they are worth a gun. i will take my questions to blaster forum sorry i bothered you.

lol nah all stock no crank. I have the walther p99 w/ lightened trigger pull 2 clips a case and a nickle plated barrel I didnt know you couldnt convert a 4 stroke carb to 2 sorry i fouind out what hot start was too. its amazing the stuff these 4 pokes need lol

Edited by lokisbuddy

I have heard all my buddies bragging these things up like they are gold. whats the deal with them? would they work on my banshee a buddy has a set he will trade me for my 9 mil. is it worth it? also what is the hot start thing i been hearin' about? any info is appreciated thanks

well shit homie.. youre asking about fcr carbs, say something about a 9mil and talking about hot starts.. i just assumed you were fuckin around..

hot start and fcr carbs are both 4 stroke related. nothing to do with 2 strokes.. as far as 9 mil, i thought you were talkin about a crank..

see my confusion now?

yeah i never thought about the 9 mil confusion lol i didnt know there were four and two stroke carbs i thought it was as simple as a needle valve swap. the hot start was a question because i was looking through a dk catalog and noticed them on clutch levers. what does troll mean though ive seen it before online somewhere just cannot remember where. thanks.