Easy push throtlle lever

VWMIKE

Hi Guys,

Totall banshee newbie here! Just picked up a 2001 shee for a great price. It's had some mods done to it, the typical bolt on stuff like pipes, reeds, etc. I think it has the longer thumb throttle lever but am not sure. If not I will get one. What I am wondering is how long is the stock one? Will have more questions the further I dig into it :) thanks

Mike

Which springs can I cut down, the one's in the carb slides? And if so how much? I haven't riddden it for long enough, but last time down at the dunes, riding a friends yfz450, my thumb got super sore super quick, tried another friends 450 with the longer one, and it was way better! thanks

Mike

Which springs can I cut down, the one's in the carb slides? And if so how much? I haven't riddden it for long enough, but last time down at the dunes, riding a friends yfz450, my thumb got super sore super quick, tried another friends 450 with the longer one, and it was way better! thanks

Mike

If here stock carbs cut 1-1/2 coils off...to much and your fucked.

You in Victoria or Nanaimo area mike?

Mike

You could always "Man Up" and not be such a "Vagina"!

LOL Just playing. Cut the springs back just a little and it will make it much better. Welcome to the world of twins!

Screw the extended throttle levers. They are awkward and uncomfortable. Buy either a terrycable or chariot performance complete throttle assembly. I have 2 of the chariot units on my bikes and they are way more comfortable and adjustable in about every way.