Banshee HQ trip to Badlands in Attica, IN

I actually live just inside the City limits, about a mile north of the greenwood park mall. Right round the Marion/Johnson County line (of course we'd buy in Marion for the higher taxes...damnit) I dont know of anywhere to ride, I'm new here and only lived in the are for a few weeks. I watched some vids of Badlands on youtube, and I'm 100% bringing the paddles for the dunes, they look pretty good!!

If we hit the trails/track then I'll throw the holeshots back on or vice versa....If we hit the trails/track first Holeshots, then dune/drag....paddles! :evil:

Tshee has the tools I'll need!! :cool:

sounds cool man. I live in franklin and work in greenwood. sounds like we are not too far away. me and jugriggs are always looking for more people to ride with so that should work out good.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds cool man. I live in franklin and work in greenwood. sounds like we are not too far away. me and jugriggs are always looking for more people to ride with so that should work out good.

No doubt......I'm always looking to ride!! Looking forward to this!!

I've been wanting to go to Badlands for a while now and it's simply been too cold! So I want to plan a trip to Badlands. I've set the date to go on Saturday, March 7th. If we can get a big enough turnout, I'm going to see about having this be an annual event. I'm also going to advertise it on my site to help for a good turnout of riders. So who all is down?

Me, 87sheerips, bansheefreak89, bansheebobby and 2 other buddys should be there.... That trip's gonna be right on time!

Me, 87sheerips, bansheefreak89, bansheebobby and 2 other buddys should be there.... That trip's gonna be right on time!

Man, that would be great if you guys could make it.

About the paddles, we were hooking up great without the paddles where we were racing last time.

Man, that would be great if you guys could make it.

About the paddles, we were hooking up great without the paddles where we were racing last time.

I'll throw them in the truck just incase, it'll be easy to take them on and off if need be....just ordered my bumper today, hope it's shipped in time!!

1. Jasonbanshee

2. Dragbanshee

3. T-shee

4.Jugriggs

5.Indianabanshee

6. swhitley917

7. Mike Brown

8. RollinRhino

9.Indianapolisbuck

10.Blackedout96

11. 87sheerips

12.Bansheefreak89

13.Bansheebobby

Wow 13 with a lot more maybes. Looks like a even bigger turn out than last time. If Speedy cant make it we definatley need another bansheehq banner. represent

Wow 13 with a lot more maybes. Looks like a even bigger turn out than last time. If Speedy cant make it we definatley need another bansheehq banner. represent

Yeah the turnout should be great. i am pretty sure just about everyone has more people coming with them also on top of the 13 banshees there is going to be quit a bit of us at the badlands. i am still trying to get my quad back together so i can go. its hard to work in my shed when it we keep getting these cold spell. (no heat in shed). damn Indiana weather :banghead:

Yeah the turnout should be great. i am pretty sure just about everyone has more people coming with them also on top of the 13 banshees there is going to be quit a bit of us at the badlands. i am still trying to get my quad back together so i can go. its hard to work in my shed when it we keep getting these cold spell. (no heat in shed). damn Indiana weather :banghead:

Walmart has the electric heaters at walmart for 12.99.....run an extension cord to that baby....Or just bring it to my garage and I'll buy the heater!

Walmart has the electric heaters at walmart for 12.99.....run an extension cord to that baby....Or just bring it to my garage and I'll buy the heater!

I think i live quit aways from you and also my shed is probebly over 400 ft frommy house so i think i will be needing alot of extension cord lol. Also i am running off of a kids budget. i need the parents to bump up the allowance a little more. lol :biggrin:

All I gotta do is synch my carbs but they are close as they are. looking forward to the first ride of the year!

Stan do you have the carb sync tool, mine are really close right now. I hear having them perfect makes all the difference. I tightened the shit out of the air filters lol. I put lock tight on every bolt I could think of. Hell I even went as for to put actual packing in my silencers! We will not be waiting on me this time. Props to T-shee who split my cases and replaced ever seal and gasket.