banshee hqers occupations?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the joliet area--my in laws own a small commercial HVAC company and I still wont do HVAC--Just when I took my new job 6 years ago I was contacted by Johnson Controls(old girlfriend had a relative connection) I already had a nice salary job and a van loan(if I quit in the first two years I took the van and payments) so I had to stay with what I had and dont regret it one bit.

Ohh- i'm not a fan of going on roofs--dont care for ladders.

I hated the smaller commercial crap too. Not a big fan of ladders either. I thought I was going to be in what they call the truck based side then an opening came up on the "chiller team" I took it. Wasn't sure I was going to like it. My new extension ladder has only been off my van once in a year. Can't beat that.

i work in the curing dept at Cooper tire... texarkana arkansas plant-- union

go buy some damn tires, i need more workin hrs... $$$

Well i just bought $650 worth of Cooper tires for my truck....pretty good tire so far...the guy that owns the shop i got them from praises these tires...I've owned a set of Zeon's for my mustang and they were aprettty good tire....hooked up pretty good under WOT and not very much road noise....

Worked and ran family owned Auto Part and Automotive Heating and air condition / Mechanic shop for 27 years .. (yes i worked there since i was born ...lol )

Now i work for the infamous LOCAL 831, (New Yorks Strongest)... New York City Dept. of Sanitation !!

Why are always pullin out the caps or bold letters? U a lil insecure about lil things. and if your posts are dull u throw some semi good lookin girl in the post. Whats up with that?

i work in the curing dept at Cooper tire... texarkana arkansas plant-- union

go buy some damn tires, i need more workin hrs... $$$

i know watcha mean. tires aint selling very good for michelin either. they cut out our overtime in maintenance about 6 months ago, but the production guys havent seen ot for about 3yrs now!

what kind of tires does your plant make? we make lt and suv tires.