banshee hqers occupations?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a professional turd chaser (maint tech) for the local hospital, before that I worked on steel roll up doors for one of the biggest door repair companys in the nation, and before that I installed/ repaired automated entry systems

Went to school for HVAC-did that for one year-didn't care for it---

Now I've been working on outdoor spas/hot tubs for 6 years and enjoy my job.

Hey where are you at? I did the residential thing for quit a few years and hated it. I got into the big industrial/commercial stuff and love it. The money is loads better also.

Went to community college for a year for Diesel tech/welding. Worked for a Site utilities/Pump station cleaning company as a diesel mechanic/deliverybitch (lifting plate tamps by yourself sucks...) so i quit. Worked for another site utilities company (friend's step dad is co-owner) riggin and really laying pipe (for all the posers out there) for hydro's and drainage. Now i work as a welder/fitter subcontractor for BAE, Northrop Grumman, NOB, and Newport News shipyards. :confused: Its ok but i am thinkin about joining the military....

Hey where are you at? I did the residential thing for quit a few years and hated it. I got into the big industrial/commercial stuff and love it. The money is loads better also.

I'm in the joliet area--my in laws own a small commercial HVAC company and I still wont do HVAC--Just when I took my new job 6 years ago I was contacted by Johnson Controls(old girlfriend had a relative connection) I already had a nice salary job and a van loan(if I quit in the first two years I took the van and payments) so I had to stay with what I had and dont regret it one bit.

Ohh- i'm not a fan of going on roofs--dont care for ladders.