Boonman, Meat, LedOfTheZep, Benbb, Minkia, CottonEyeJoe, Holyman

ledofthezep has gotten married has couple kids.. but still rides seen him at the dunes few months ago when i was down there on the same banshee...

yep, i saw him last year when i went down.. wasnt planned or anything, just ran into him..

meat is still here..

CEJ had gotten a divorce and was running his dads machine shop last i knew. said he didnt have a lot of time to get on HQ.

minkia is around.

benbb pops in every now and then.

• 3 months later...
Damm,you still maken soupies MEAT?

Banchetta and Fixitrod are also M.I.A. They to would bring the knowledge.

I wouldn't completely rule me out yet!!! I chime in every once in a while to see whats up. I just don't have time to read everything all the time and wait for a response...but if someone needs help, I'll be in the shadows lurking...or just hit me up! :cool:

I dealt with cottoneyedjoe about 6 months back. Bought some marvin shaws off of him. havent seem him since :confused:

CottoneyedJoe had some marital issues and was busy trying to fire up a new shop. I haven't talked to him for awhile.

Meat is still on here.

Ledofthezep still rides and showed up on here a little while ago.

Minkia is still around..................parting out Banshees.

BenBB is also still around.

I wouldn't completely rule me out yet!!! I chime in every once in a while to see whats up. I just don't have time to read everything all the time and wait for a response...but if someone needs help, I'll be in the shadows lurking...or just hit me up! :cool:

What the hell is up Jason?!!! Good to hear you're still among the living heh :biggrin: