reed valve guinea pigs wanted

Jaguar

Wow because of you im retarded because i like a product.

You know absolutely nothing about me but because i like them im retarded??

I don't know if you haven't notice that bike you ride isn't made in the USA, That car/truck you drive probably isnt made in the usa. The computer your using isn't made in the USA BUT theses pistons must suck because they are not made in the US.

Ill be honest, I use the pistons. I absolutely love them, When i first got them i was skeptic, thought about not putting them in my bike, but i figured why not. i didn't have any problems with the Wisecos but in all honesty these pistons do feel a bit faster. Maybe fresh bore, new pistons it feels faster. Id only had the Wiseco's in the bike for a year, they wernt that worn out. I dont use all there products, IMO the wrist pin was too heavy, So i stuck with the Wiseco, The base gaskets are too thick for my porting, i have an 0-ring head so the gasket kit is useless for me.

Just try them before you talk shit about them. Thank you dajogejr for being optimistic.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow because of you im retarded because i like a product.

You know absolutely nothing about me but because i like them im retarded??

I don't know if you haven't notice that bike you ride isn't made in the USA, That car/truck you drive probably isnt made in the usa. The computer your using isn't made in the USA BUT theses pistons must suck because they are not made in the US.

Ill be honest, I use the pistons. I absolutely love them, When i first got them i was skeptic, thought about not putting them in my bike, but i figured why not. i didn't have any problems with the Wisecos but in all honesty these pistons do feel a bit faster. Maybe fresh bore, new pistons it feels faster. Id only had the Wiseco's in the bike for a year, they wernt that worn out. I dont use all there products, IMO the wrist pin was too heavy, So i stuck with the Wiseco, The base gaskets are too thick for my porting, i have an 0-ring head so the gasket kit is useless for me.

Just try them before you talk shit about them. Thank you dajogejr for being optimistic.

Yes my friend that is what I said..You may be retarded.

My bike was made in Japan

My old Ford Ranger was made in the USA

My computer was probably made in China

Many things especially cast/forged or stamped products from Taiwan or China are generally junk and that is my reasoning for harassing you about your statement on how fucking great those M & H pistons are...

And I may try a set when my bike needs rebuilt just out of pure fucking curiosity.

Yes my friend that is what I said..You may be retarded.

My bike was made in Japan

My old Ford Ranger was made in the USA

My computer was probably made in China

Many things especially cast/forged or stamped products from Taiwan or China are generally junk and that is my reasoning for harassing you about your statement on how fucking great those M & H pistons are...

And I may try a set when my bike needs rebuilt just out of pure fucking curiosity.

Japan isnt the US, so it must not be good

Open your door, Made in MEXICO BABY on that ford.

yet again, not the USA,

I agree most products that come out of Taiwan or China are usually crap. I bet you would be suprized where alot of the products you use on your bike acutaly come from.

All i can say is dont take my word for them try them yourself.

Japan isnt the US, so it must not be good

Open your door, Made in MEXICO BABY on that ford.

yet again, not the USA,

I agree most products that come out of Taiwan or China are usually crap. I bet you would be suprized where alot of the products you use on your bike acutaly come from.

All i can say is dont take my word for them try them yourself.

Japan isnt the USA but they make excellent quality products.

Pretty sure that 93 Ranger I'm sportin was made in the USA

And yes I know a majority of parts on my quad aswell as everyone elses are made in Taiwan or China..Bearings are an excellent example...

I may give them a try. I'm all for trying different off the wall things so who knows. :)

i agree with kawi ^^^^^ not sure i'd try them in my cub either.. maybe a set of stock juggs i had lying around.... surely these pistons are better than the stockers anyhow.. for the price it is very cheap.. my homeboy's bike needs a fresh bore, he is thinking about giving these a try.. we just gotta get it tore down and see what size slugs we be needin!

In all this Jaguar has never responded. Why is that? All we have is one guy that has used thier pistons no response from the guy that wanted a guinea pig. :shrug:

i dont wana start a fight..... but yah hes gana bull shit his product to make it seem better so it sells better. also he was asking if some one wanted to try the reeds out.... u have to start from some where.... thing of jeff at fast and kevin and peaple like that how did they start off. a simple advertizement and some one took the risk and tried there product and look at them now they have buissnes left and right..... give the guy a break... shoot id try out his reeds whats it gana hurt..... also i see were ur coming from that u wana see some back ground info on the guy.

I'm going to try them............. :ohmy:

Now that I have your attention. LOL

I usually run V-Force but am constantly trying to improve my times and the only way I know if something will work for me is to try it myself. For the 2008 racing season I've also got a set of ported stock cages with TDR reeds from a well known builder and I'm picking up a set of Chariots reed cages and intakes soon.

Normally I sit back and just let these things fade away but decided to add my .02 because this post went negative right out of the box and never recovered. We've all seen how these forums can go down. In the feeding frenzy there probably wasn't anything he could have said that wouldn't have been contested or flamed. I can't speak for him but maybe he feels it best to just see how things go with the testing... Personally I saw nothing wrong with his post offering a couple free setups for feedback. Maybe the design will work...maybe it won't. Even if profits are the driving factor I'm glad there are guy's out there trying to hit on a design or part that improves my performance and in this case I'm not out any $$ if it doesn't lower the ET in my drag bike.

OK guys --- KICK ME :flamewar: