ordered my -2 swinger

flint

just sent payment tp azcustomquads for my -2 roundhouse hes building for me. cant wait to get it all done. will be ordering my new berring carrier and brake stay this week along with a new g-force axel and billet components.

who do you guys have rebuild rear shocks? looking for a better spring set up for mine.

thanks will keep you posted with pics when i get them

josh

Send you shock out to be rebuilt.

They will set it up for your riding style, swinger length, weight etc....

I had My shock rebuilt by works, and its great, revalved and new spring.. Its a brand new shock, feels awesome, the rear of the bike squats better out of the hole.. Im very happy with mine.

i have a -2 swinger and love it! it makes it feel so light and turns and grips so good! also i have a g-force extended axle that should be in the mail today or tommorow! i have my stock shock thats rebuilt by pro pilot. i dont know the specs because it was rebuilt when the guy before me had it. the rear shock gets stiffer when you shorten the swinger. your gonna love the swinger for mx and trails!

alrighty guys thanks for the responces. i called works about a month ago and they were pretty help full. i have a guy that rebuilds shocks so i will probably just order a spring from them and have him valve it. i wasnt sure if you all sent them to some place inparticular.

the only shitty thing is i have all these parts piling up and cant put them on until april/ :down: but when i do come home and get to work on it its going to be like christmas hahah cant wait

ill keep you posted

i really dont want to give out his prices. he is a great guy to work with, and responds to all your questions quickly. would definatly be doing business again when it comes time for my +2 swinger for m y other shee build. i will kep you all posted with pics and parts i hvae bought.

Josh