ordered my -2 swinger

flint

Thanks guys, now I just need to get enough money saved up to get me a swinger made... hahaha :biggrin:

wow man looks great. i cant wit to get it put on. right b4 i come back hear after my leave is over i will probably mail you some parts. to get done in black as well. a arms tierods hubs sprocket and break rotor hubs. ets i will let you know in about 2 months.

thanks again Tate

Josh

• 3 weeks later...

Looks awesome, it doesn't look too beefy though. If one were to take it to the track do you think it would hold up to some hard abuse AZ? Not trying to critisize your work in the least I'm just asking, I had a Jenssen that was built seemingly identical to that one only the tubes were more oval shaped and it broke on me. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

well the swinger hasnt been installed yet. i get to go home on leave hear from Iraq in about 30 or so days so i will install it and get some pictures up then. looking forward too it. got a great deal on a g force axel on hear as well. all thats left is 14-38 sprockets, rebuild on my shocks and a complete swinger bushing set. then she will be ready to rip.

Josh

well the swinger hasnt been installed yet. i get to go home on leave hear from Iraq in about 30 or so days so i will install it and get some pictures up then. looking forward too it. got a great deal on a g force axel on hear as well. all thats left is 14-38 sprockets, rebuild on my shocks and a complete swinger bushing set. then she will be ready to rip.

Josh

sweet

• 1 month later...
well guys i finaly made it home to a shit load of boxes. I will be posting up pics hopefully tonight of the shee before and after.

pluss of the DS 50 i bought my 2 year old son

later flint

looking forward to the pics

Ok guys I am finaly home and found all my parts. I got some work Done but didnt take pictures of the finished product yet. So hear is the before and 1/2 way done pic. lol

Also i put on the G force axel and now i have a problem. I have to take the spacers off the right side of the axel and leave them on the left side for the rear tires to line up properly with the front. The rims are the same offset i checked that, and the axel is in tight. IDK mabye i am missing somthing. I amd going on a trip i will have pics posted up on friday.

100_0377.jpg

100_0378.jpg

100_0379.jpg

100_0381.jpg

100_0382.jpg

100_0384.jpg

Edited by flint