4 mill cylinders

Up for sale or trade 4 mill cylinders. Cant remember what bore they are on cause I haven't torn the bike down yet. The cylinders were ported by Jeff at F.A.S.T. They are a strong dune port. Ported for a 4 mill stroke crank. Cylinders will not come with studs but will include pistons. Also have 18cc pro design domes cut for the 4 mill sold seperatley. Looking for shearer in frame pipes or cash. I'll start at 475.00. plus the ride. Let me know what you think. gipperz

Should post up a couple pics of the port work.i'm sure it will be asked.Good luck on the sale

Pictures meen nothing when it comes to porting. Jeffs work speaks for itself. These cylinders made my bike haul ass, any doubts call Jeff at F.A.S.T. O ya.....Jeff also did my cub so I guess that makes me a f.a.s.t. nutswinger.

Pictures meen nothing when it comes to porting. Jeffs work speaks for itself. These cylinders made my bike haul ass, any doubts call Jeff at F.A.S.T. O ya.....Jeff also did my cub so I guess that makes me a f.a.s.t. nutswinger.

Haha, all us dirty nutswingers-lol

As said here pics(although maybe helpfull for peace of mind) are not needed, Jeff's work is VERY clean and respected!

Good luck on your sale man...

RIPPEN

How was the bottom end power with this set up? Did you ever confirm what the bore size is, and how many hours are on them?

I'm going to try to get it apart by this weekend so no I have not confirmed bore size. Bottom end power with CPI inframe was just awsome and top end power pulled like no tomorrow. I've never been beatin in a drag race and I've raced 250r to piped 250 yz's with real good riders. Just moving up to cubs thats all. Hours are maybe 12 hours worth. Back problems kinda slowed down my riding. Just like going fast or should I say F.A.S.T. Anymore questions feel free to ask. Later, nutswinger gipperz. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...