35 keihn carbs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know any of the involved parties except for highroller...and I'll vouch for him.

Now that I got that out of the way....

Why don't you guys ALL stop talking about this race. Stop talking about this motor, stop talking about this cylinder this, this cylinder that.

We have carbs that were sold not as described and wrong.

Stick to the issue...the carbs. Not how billy bad ass Internet fast you are (not here anyways....this is an attempt to resolve an issue, not throw fuel on it)

Stevie Wonder can see those carbs are different.

NC claims to have proof these are not the carbs he shipped. Let's see this proof.

Also...if that is actually the way you shipped those carbs...you should be F'in shot.

Is that how you'd want shit shipped to you?

Lastly....like Loco said, use a capital letter, a period...and the occasional paragraph separation when you type...

WOW...Edit. Just saw page two of posts.

NC..unless you can show pictures of the carbs while they were in your possession on the bike, with the ground drain bolt and shaved choke knob, you owe this guy a refund. The pictures you sent sure don't prove anything you've said thus far.

Cant say this any better!! Thank you sir.!!

I know what he meant by not telling which carb had what.

He was talking about stripped bowl screws one of them had...but he wasn't telling which had them in case you were trying to bait and switch.

I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but that's my understanding of it....that's all.

NC, what he fuck are those pictures? those dont show shit. what marks are you talking about? anyone can go out and snap a picture from 3 feet away of some carbs or take just the front half of one.

Not to mention that those photos were taken on 10/16/2007. Have anything more recent then that?

I just opened this for the first time and read it this morning. This needs to be treated like a businees transaction, so everyone needs to just calm down, worry about the items paid for, and the items that were actually shipped. If this was actually how the items were shipped, then this may give some insight in to how caring or reputable the seller really was about the transaction. As far as I read and saw, the idle screw were broke, the carbs are a different size, the shipping was horrible, and the slides are different. There were several HQ members on hand when the carbs arrived. There are pics of the carbs in the box when just the flaps of the box had been opened. There was an admission to the slides being wrong acknowledged by both parties, there was an admission after the fact to shipping carbs that the seller had not originally disclosed about the idle screws. There are pics of the carbs showing two different sizes as the carbs were recieved. There is no evidence here at all that the buyer is trying to screw the seller, there is no evidence here that proves the seller shipped something different than what the buyer recieved. There is substantial evidence on the side of the buyer substantiating that the seller is in the wrong. If the seller had better or even supporting pictures of his claims he would have already provided them for us as evidence. This thing to me is pretty cut and dry at this point.

I move by forum vote that the seller refunds $200.00 in funds to the buyer, and the buyer ships the items back at his own expense for not doing more homework on the purchase (getting pics of the items). Then the seller be placed on "selling probation" for one year and not allowed to sell to anyone on the HQ for that time period. I move that if this does not happen, that the seller's account, and ip address be banned from the HQ for Life. Period.Point}Blank . :down: All in favor say "AYE"

If you want to talk about anything else with each other PM, or start a thread in the roostin room. Dont cloud this thread up with vulgar language and things that dont matter to the topic at hand.

I know what he meant by not telling which carb had what.

He was talking about stripped bowl screws one of them had...but he wasn't telling which had them in case you were trying to bait and switch.

I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but that's my understanding of it....that's all.

But tell me this if there both 35mm carbs right? NOW how can you tell the diff between the 2 with stripped out screws etc etc.. Now when you get carbs and you have to jet them.. WOULD you still leave the shitty ass screws in there or would you change them? If your smart then you would change them correct? come on now!!! And seriously 200 dollar carbs aint shit just 2 get free carbs!!! And then goin throu all of this for what a set of carbs? If you really think of it he explained that the carbs didnt work with his application if you think why not? diff size carbs correct... If they were both 35mm carbs it would run decent but not fully to what it should right? But he said it didnt even run right.. Now like carl said he tryed to tune both but the 1 size carb was off settin everything and it wouldnt even work correctly... And would i want to back up carl and ruin my shit over a set of carbs that arent even mine? I know a decent amout of people on here and let me ruin my repp fuck that.. But for someone to dick over a friend and try to lie nah uh!! If you were a real grown up and stopped playing games you would return his $ and just end this..

I just opened this for the first time and read it this morning. This needs to be treated like a businees transaction, so everyone needs to just calm down, worry about the items paid for, and the items that were actually shipped. If this was actually how the items were shipped, then this may give some insight in to how caring or reputable the seller really was about the transaction. As far as I read and saw, the idle screw were broke, the carbs are a different size, the shipping was horrible, and the slides are different. There were several HQ members on hand when the carbs arrived. There are pics of the carbs in the box when just the flaps of the box had been opened. There was an admission to the slides being wrong acknowledged by both parties, there was an admission after the fact to shipping carbs that the seller had not originally disclosed about the idle screws. There are pics of the carbs showing two different sizes as the carbs were recieved. There is no evidence here at all that the buyer is trying to screw the seller, there is no evidence here that proves the seller shipped something different than what the buyer recieved. There is substantial evidence on the side of the buyer substantiating that the seller is in the wrong. If the seller had better or even supporting pictures of his claims he would have already provided them for us as evidence. This thing to me is pretty cut and dry at this point.

I move by forum vote that the seller refunds $200.00 in funds to the buyer, and the buyer ships the items back at his own expense for not doing more homework on the purchase (getting pics of the items). Then the seller be placed on "selling probation" for one year and not allowed to sell to anyone on the HQ for that time period. I move that if this does not happen, that the seller's account, and ip address be banned from the HQ for Life. Period.Point}Blank . :down: All in favor say "AYE"

If you want to talk about anything else with each other PM, or start a thread in the roostin room. Dont cloud this thread up with vulgar language and things that dont matter to the topic at hand.

i agree but i dont think carl will get his $ back!! And yes if he does say ok...Here is your 200 back yes carl should pay for shipping back on that FUCK i'll even pay for the shipping I could careless but be a man and just give the kid his money back..It took almost a month to have this shit even shipped to the kid!! He was excited to get the carbs and then he gets them and opens them and see's these carbs like this.. And yea carl should of gotten pic's of the carbs so when I see him friday imma slapp the shit out of him lol..Id like to ban him but if anything suspend his account for selling thats what Id do.. :shrug: I dont know what else to say..

Well like i said these carbs come off of a running bike they were bought at sleighs motorsports park off of bike that runs consistent 4.10's. I got in contact with the guy and asked him this morning to read what was going on he said honestly they tried to take advantage of a new member.Thats right i had these same carbs on my bike for a while no problem had a cracked reed from running oxygenated fuel and leaving it in the tank and it gummed my reeds up and eventually they cracked. So all this one carb different shit is bs and i dont appreciate it like i said 200 will not make me or break me and yes those cylinders may be crap to some people but stock shit is always crap in my opinion, if thats the case go and bore your fucking stock pipes lol. It seems like these two guys are on a budget and try to fuck me because i was a newbie, within a few hours of posting he replied i will take them i was like wtf no pics or nothing and he didnt even ask no questions i felt a little suspicious from then. He said the pics were as the carbs came now he fixed them up bs bs bs bs bs save it buddy. Those are not the fucking carbs i sent you and you know it carl you are very sneaky what comes around goes around. I hope #1 banshee come with you when i come up there talk like a man face to face and not behind a damn keyboard. To the admin you can ban me from selling because like i stated prior i will not buy sell or trade unless its a official business or local. Like i said before i have one of the best if not the best banshee mechanics in the world freddy from sanford atv his performance is guaranteed. You guys will soon see once i blow you guys away helpful advice if you dont have nitrous get it but you are still going to lose im out

Edited by NCBANSHEE

Well like i said these carbs come off of a running bike they were bought at sleighs motorsports park off of bike that runs consistent 4.10's. I got in contact with the guy and asked him this morning to read what was going on he said honestly they tried to take advantage of a new member.Thats right i had these same carbs on my bike for a while no problem had a cracked reed from running oxygenated fuel and leaving it in the tank and it gummed my reeds up and eventually they cracked. So all this one carb different shit is bs and i dont appreciate it like i said 200 will not make me or break me and yes those cylinders may be crap to some people but stock shit is always crap in my opinion, if thats the case go and bore your fucking stock pipes lol. It seems like these two guys are on a budget and try to fuck me because i was a newbie, within a few hours of posting he replied i will take them i was like wtf no pics or nothing and he didnt even ask no questions i felt a little suspicious from then. He said the pics were as the carbs came now he fixed them up bs bs bs bs bs save it buddy. Those are not the fucking carbs i sent you and you know it carl you are very sneaky what comes around goes around. I hope #1 banshee come with you when i come up there talk like a man face to face and not behind a damn keyboard. To the admin you can ban me from selling because like i stated prior i will not buy sell or trade unless its a official business or local. Like i said before i have one of the best if not the best banshee mechanics in the world freddy from sanford atv his performance is guaranteed. You guys will soon see once i blow you guys away helpful advice if you dont have nitrous get it but you are still going to lose im out

Its quite the opposite as far as being a newbie goes. As members become established, and are more active on the forum, they are known to be more trust worthy. People who come on, and start selling things with less than 15 posts, that raises red flags. That makes it look like your hear to just use the site as a way to unload or sell parts because there are a high concentration of banshee owners here (therefore easier to get rid of parts). If you would have sold that stuff on ebay, you would have paypal and ebays staff crawling up your behind, not to mention your feedback would have got bashed. This is not a site to do business on and try to unload your broken, unwanted, mismatched, or hard to get rid of parts. This is a site were everyone tries to be honest, straight shootin, and to the point. Fellow members dont want to see other fellow members put in a hard spot by someone trying to make a quick buck. We are here to share our experience, provide each other with help, support, and support a sport that we love. The only people here who get banned, are people who dont belong here. Even Loco and I have run-ins from time to time, but in the end, we respect each other on a level to where we can co-exist on here.

Its time to show what your true colors are and take care of this like an honest person, stop talking, and just get it done and over with.

lmfao why dont you comment on the pic's taken in 2007... 1st thing's 1st.. If 200 dollars is nothing then be a man and give the guy his money back...2nd oxygenated fuel? thats new and it gummed that up huh and cracked them? awesome.! Please give us the info where we can contact this guy and talk to him I would love to... And for budget? Bro I spent over 3 grand with jeff in not even a month so i aint on no fucking budget bro... I dont know what else to say to you man... Like i said if 200 dollars wont break you then send the $ back and take the carbs back... Also about the shipping are you denying about how you sent the package? Did you not send it like that? If you sent it like that wouldnt it tell us you didnt give a fuck on what your sending.? Also why did it take 3 1/2 weeks to send a set of carbs? Also you told us to send you photo's of the carbs and you come with a set of photo's 3 feet from the bike showing us nothing.? ALSO Im sure your mechanic is the best in the world huh? lol.. I will find the # where you stated " name " and I will call them in the morn and talk to them personal.. Also you said you would call carl? DID you even call him today??? Also if they ran SOOO good why did you have to contact them if you know they were 35mm pwks? If your SOOO SURE that there 35's why wont you take them back? and re-sell them?? Why would we have a reason to lie about a set of 35mm carbs? come on now...

that if this does not happen, that the seller's account, and ip address be banned from the HQ for Life. Period.Point}Blank . :down: All in favor say "AYE"

AYE and I'll pay 10 bucks to make this guy go away. Give it to carl for his troubles. Anybody else?

SP

Edited by spurdy

i agree 110%

NC, i will give you one chance to send this guy his money and in return he will send your carbs back. if you do not comply with this request i am going to put Carl in touch with 3 different internet fraud websites. these sites work very well and are a huge pain in the ass to deal with for someone like you. i have used them and they work.. this will be more of a hassle for you than what its worth.

i suggest you take this offer and avoid what will come of this if you dont.

i am ADMIN on this site and have access to everything you have. no need to delete any PM's or any other information you might feel incriminating to you as i already have it copied and saved.

i am giving you this opportunity to make this right. do the right thing.