35 keihn carbs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Alright lets bring this post back alive... Lets 1st start by shipping... As stated the carbs sold Jan 2nd. It took 3 1/2 weeks to get the carbs from calling,e-mailing etc etc... Shipping was terrible..!! Now lets talk carbs...

Im not the 1 who purchased these carbs but im heated... Im good friends with carl and im not going to see him get burned.! We put in on a claim with paypal and so fourth and we're takeing further actions at this time..

This is what we got when we got the carbs... 2nd.. Packing terrrrible!! Carbs just slapped right in the box as you will see caps taken off and just thrown in the box. We took pic's of when the box came. I was there when we opened the box due to me getting my shit from jeff " fast " the same day I had my camera at this time so I took pic's....Also the idle screws were broken and we had to fix them!!!! This is the shit we got!! 2 diff carbs one is a 35 and the other ??????... I would like carl to chime in and POST what his e-mail said!!!

DSCF2318.jpgDSCF2320.jpgDSCF2303.jpgDSCF2304.jpg

let me also add... No responding to e-mails till the claim was put in with paypal and he got an e-mail from paypal then all sudden he responds to carl's e-mail talking shit witch he will " copy " and paste it to this thread...!!

Im not so good at copying and computer shit, i told this guy i had no reason too lie which is true and five site members saw me pull them out of the box, i dont care about the money,just wanted working carbs, i new they would be rough for 200 dollars but didnt know diffrent size carbs is the hot set up now. yeh i contacted him like a human letting him know the reason they were not not working for his application was because they were diffrent sizes and untunable together he answered me back telling me i was trying to screw him by switching carbs out.this guy is supposidly coming to new york soon and not only is he insulting me by calling me a liar and cheat

but now he wants to race me for money because i called his vitos sleeper cylinders junkwhatever Toooooo much shit talking for me at 5:13 am So basically i just told him he can see for himself(because im a liar) and he can also spot my"stock cylinder junk" out in the1/4,track/street whatever

THe reason this is such a big deal is my wifes cousin gave me the money to buy the carbs for him,hes a young site member(no job no money) he bought it with money from christmas and now i feel an obligation to make it right with him.Im not even saying it was intentional or he ment it but why make accusations at me .He had acouple of sets for sale maybe a cross up happened but with his actions im not sure.Im stuck in a vicous triangle (wife)(her cousin)(NCBANSHEE) it sucks

At least ill get a race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was contacted about this yesterday so I have moved this thread to general to get this out so it can be hashed out.. Nothing pisses me off more when someone takes advantage of another especially with such a HUGE trip commin up for sleeper. Iam gonna link this thread to NC so he finds it easly to tell his side..

NC, whats the deal?

RIPPEN

you gotta beware of buying thing from a guy with 4 posts.stick with the proven sellers. a noob can hit and run.i tend to believe sleeper. he has no reason to lie.

sleeeper is a lying sob stickers not on the carb here are a few pics that are on my laptop will have more from my pc later not even close he's full of it and wants something for nothing i told you the carbs were used and that they mearsured 35's i told u that it was something different bout the slides you said ok i work on them blah blah blah i said cool send me the money jus cover paypal and i will cover shipping a few pics of my carbs thats bs i will only do local sales and continue to buy and sell from the track for this reason only. You not goin to screw me so you can buy some chettah cylinders or what ever your attentions i of should of known (banshee on a budget).

a sleeper do me a favor and flip the carbs and take pics as how the carbs will be bolted on the bike that will tell it all i have my pics and will go as far as getting the law involved i am a business owner and do this just for fun. My post count is not high because i have other things to do besides bang a key board about fourwheelers its a good site that is very informative about banshees and troubleshooting etc. Im not going to argue with you anymore i will prove to you that your wrong and when i take my trip to ny and smoke you i will put the race on banshee tube and you tube as a embarrasement since my cylinders are junk ask matt shear how they made 115 on the dyno smart ass Have a nice day and you have me telephone number you called me several times i have yours too 516... .... so do not act like you cant contact me Mr. Carl. By the way you almost had me with this sad song until you posted those pics are you sure you got the carbs i sent you in the pic dont take my post count for granted i have 3banshees and owned over 10 fyi and my vito's is a 1/5 tenth slower than my rdz cheetah cub you intelligent stock cylider smart ass (Damn new yorkers )

Edited by NCBANSHEE

why did you have a camera out for some 200 dollar carbs you had intentions on screwing me from the beginning did i or did i not ask you if you wanted pics carl. I just imagine if these were more expensive parts wtf is the economy that bad do you want me to give you my parts be foreal.

O OK OK

why did you have a camera out for some 200 dollar carbs you had intentions on screwing me from the beginning did i or did i not ask you if you wanted pics carl. I just imagine if these were more expensive parts wtf is the economy that bad do you want me to give you my parts be foreal.

Just tried to contact you call me you have my number as you stated before..