35 keihn carbs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a sleeper do me a favor and flip the carbs and take pics as how the carbs will be bolted on the bike that will tell it all i have my pics and will go as far as getting the law involved i am a business owner and do this just for fun. My post count is not high because i have other things to do besides bang a key board about fourwheelers its a good site that is very informative about banshees and troubleshooting etc. Im not going to argue with you anymore i will prove to you that your wrong and when i take my trip to ny and smoke you i will put the race on banshee tube and you tube as a embarrasement since my cylinders are junk ask matt shear how they made 115 on the dyno smart ass Have a nice day and you have me telephone number you called me several times i have yours too 516... .... so do not act like you cant contact me Mr. Carl. By the way you almost had me with this sad song until you posted those pics are you sure you got the carbs i sent you in the pic dont take my post count for granted i have 3banshees and owned over 10 fyi and my vito's is a 1/5 tenth slower than my rdz cheetah cub you intelligent stock cylider smart ass (Damn new yorkers )

youre a business owner? you ever heard of punctuation so that people can understand what youre saying? you sound like a 12 year old punk bragging about all the shit you have and how fast your bike is.

youre a business owner? you ever heard of punctuation so that people can understand what youre saying? you sound like a 12 year old punk bragging about all the shit you have and how fast your bike is.

isnt it easer to just refund tha money instead of getn "screwed"!!!. show us some pic id like to see wat u got. u must make a good business man. can u come to NY and run my business for me please!!!

Edited by stock2006

isnt it easer to just refund tha money instead of getn "screwed"!!!. show us some pic id like to see wat u got. u must make a good business man. can u come to NY and run my business for me please!!!

very true... If anything I will have sevral members come into this thread and vouche for me and ive know carl and wayne for a while and I know for a fact there not like this..!! There act grown up people that dont act childish!! " no names said "

BTW rippen thank you for putting this in a diff section!! I will see you next week and we'll have a little chat!!

I'll be @ pad 2 on gecko rd... Just loaded our shit up 2day.... like stated Thanks rippen!

No problem man, hell yeah, I look forward to meeting up and BSin a bit.. I think we are gonna be somewhere on the washes side but that doesn't matter. If nothing else we will meet at the raffel!

I just knew in the for sale section this shit would be passed over and if ANYONE is shaddy then I want it known. To be honest its cases like this why we decided not to delete threads in the for sale section even if the item is sold.. Wanna make sure every thing that went down is kept..

As for this situation I don't know either parties.. But I will say this.. The very little bit I have delt with Sleeper06 seems like a stand up and honest guy... Other than that I don't know him.. BUT for the way NC is commin back in a arrogant and short manner raises red flags to me.. Its not "oh shit man, I really don't think I made this mistake but what can we do to resolve this".. Its basicly hey dickhead yada yada yada spouting off all these theory's.. Someone who is legit and honest usually doesn't fly off the handel spouting shit off all agressive.. And here is the shadyest part to me.. IF and thats a big IF.. IF sleeper was looking to "rip YOU off" don't you think there would be a little more normal situation rather than 2 different size carbs.. Shit just doesn't seem right and your hostile posts don't help your cause..

RIPPEN

Very true rippen well said.. I'll be over that way im storeing gas over at chad's hauler and meeting up with jeff to chat a little also.. When i win this raffle i'll let you take her for the spin so then I can load it up on the truck and back to NY she comes lol... Like stated I'll see ya in a week rippen.. -#1banshee

Very true rippen well said.. I'll be over that way im storeing gas over at chad's hauler and meeting up with jeff to chat a little also.. When i win this raffle i'll let you take her for the spin so then I can load it up on the truck and back to NY she comes lol... Like stated I'll see ya in a week rippen.. -#1banshee

Sounds good bud!

RIPPEN

I deleted what I said in the recent post.. But let me say this... 1st i did take pic's of the carbs b/c thats the same day my shit came in from jeff F.A.S.T all the shit for my 4mil witch jeff can vouche for me and tell you what day it came in and so fourth... Carl is not the type to rip someone off he has better shit to do then even come on here and ruin his rep and even me.. I know plenty of people on here and im doin a HQ run next week in cali with the boys like i really wanna have a bad rep fuck that!!! I will vouce up and down for carl and i'll have people vouche for me also... But i hope you dont talk to your coustomers like you do on here let me tell you that and whats up with the packing job? Act your age and just give the dude his 200 buck's back we'll pay for shipping and just be an honest guy not just a guy out 2 get a buck!! Were HQ memebers and we help out each other not dick people over and then run there mouth!! Whatever pic's you want we will take but i think I sent over the pic's that should be shown on the bore size & so fourth!! as stated b4 whats wrong with takeing pic's of stuff what THREW a flag when we opened the box was the packing thats WHY we took a pic of that for 2 carbs and the size of the box there was no room for packing so bangin and throwin around the carrier does isnt good for the carbs!!

I deleted what I said in the recent post.. But let me say this... 1st i did take pic's of the carbs b/c thats the same day my shit came in from jeff F.A.S.T all the shit for my 4mil witch jeff can vouche for me and tell you what day it came in and so fourth... Carl is not the type to rip someone off he has better shit to do then even come on here and ruin his rep and even me.. I know plenty of people on here and im doin a HQ run next week in cali with the boys like i really wanna have a bad rep fuck that!!! I will vouce up and down for carl and i'll have people vouche for me also... But i hope you dont talk to your coustomers like you do on here let me tell you that and whats up with the packing job? Act your age and just give the dude his 200 buck's back we'll pay for shipping and just be an honest guy not just a guy out 2 get a buck!! Were HQ memebers and we help out each other not dick people over and then run there mouth!! Whatever pic's you want we will take but i think I sent over the pic's that should be shown on the bore size & so fourth!! as stated b4 whats wrong with takeing pic's of stuff what THREW a flag when we opened the box was the packing thats WHY we took a pic of that for 2 carbs and the size of the box there was no room for packing so bangin and throwin around the carrier does isnt good for the carbs!!

I recieved a pm stating that carl is trying to screw me that he fucked up the carbs and that he is known for this i would like for a adminastrator to open my account and view it with there own eyes. Im not talking trash i never said anything about carl he came off at me with my crappy sleeper cylinders i can care less what he has done to his bike dont knock mines he stated on my cylinders first i bought them just to be trying something different and yes matt shearer has me flying. Come on carl take a pic of the carbs on the other side i dare you to post it

This is what carl said im not boasting bout my bike he called it junk i will take these junk cylinders and make him sellout guarnteed. Look he wanted me to send him a pic so he could justify the difference, he think he has a no brainer. Will not post my pics until we get admin involved carl apparently im not the first person you try to screw because for you to be a veteran member i have members with more posts than you saying you are known for this once again thanks but no thanks for the trouble.

[b]Stated by Carl[/b]

Now your being an asshole Ill send them to you you can see 4 yourself or better yet just swing thruogh when your in town . Is there any way u put two diffrent carbs in box and shipped them. If u would think for a min and remember this is my first time ever using paypal and this is what i get By the way i had six site members that were here working on there bikes getting them ready for glamis when carbs were delivered they all said wtf and your reputable builder suond like junk to me if he would even let u run those sleeper cylinders(junk).Its not my first time in a garage i used to make a living at it till i got a real paying job and its pretty obvios u were out to screw me all the way send me the pics of the carbs or u lying about that too

I really doubt all the profanities and name calling will get the matter resolved an faster guys :down: Keep it civil or take it to the private messages. Looks like parts were delivered but poorly packaged and slightly damaged. I fail to see where this deal needs to be elevated to "all this". Sounds like paypal is already working on it..... This thread has become nothing more than a trash talk session.

Brandon

Edited by blowit

ncbanshee whats the deal, i was also one of the guys at sleeper06 when the package was delivered and opened, you definetly f--ked him, whether you meant to do it or did it by accident .you should do the rite thing, too many guys from this site that are all standup where at carls that day and night and all week. do you really think we are all out to take $200 from you? maybe we can split it up and go to sizzlers lets be real. as for racing sleeper06 are you coming out this way? MAKE THINGS RITE so we can get passed this and race

Im more of mechanic for my friends than shit talker say what u want i have the proof sitting on my bench, I called u with no call back so we can stop this bullshit, im over it my friends good luck with them i didnt really see the need to paste up my pm like that was gonna help your cause You got that response after you disrespected me

im married two kids and dont have time for your games her is what i got as responce from him

NCBANSHEE

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts carbs, Yesterday, 04:14 PM

HQ Lieutenant

Group: Members

Member No.: 29426

dude i sent you two 35 mm carbs thats it they were measured yeah you are rite about the idle screw and thats the only thing you are telling the truth about they are 35's they came off of a running bike i had a broken reed that what my problem was you thought i was a rookie call sanfords atv he does all my work the best in the business and not some backyard mechanic like you and by the way i got pictures with marks of the carbs ( should of known dealing with fucking new yorkers) if the marks arent the same then you full of it i will post them thats y u said you didnt want pics of the carbs when you bought them you were planning to screw me the whole time

Hers another after the responce i sent him

come on dude the carbs are 35's the idle screw rubber screw was broke that was it they the same size they were on a running bike that kicked ass please i bought them rite off of the bike dont give me this i dont need 200 dollars that bad hell one carb sells for 175 dude this is ridicoulous i will only do local sales for this reason alone i have quality shit your talkin bout my cylinders they are better than that stock shit by far. Stock cylinders are garbage i tell you what i will be in brooklyn and queens next month we can run heads up for whatever amount you wanna since your reputable builder knows so much look up sanfords atv hes the best you will find out oh yeah 500 minimum big shot i will bring fred if you raise the pot and lock in punk out money we are for real by the looks of your banshee in the pick we mite set you out a few bikes. Let me know what you think then after we blow you off the road we mite tune them carbs that you bought to make your bike a little faster not a pig

look, im not trying to be a dick here, but you guys posting big long ass stories with no punctuation and separation of ideas isnt gonna do shit for this situation.

NC is asking for pics of the other side of the carbs. has this been done yet? as soon as this is done, NC will post his.

from now on, start organizing your posts better so that they are legible. otherwise, im going to delete this thread and act like it never happened.

also, i dont wanna hear anymore from anyone except for NC and sleeper. i understand sleeper has friends over, but i think we already know whose side they are on. all the extra posts are not helping this either.