all black fronts with white rear

flint

i hvae a 2002 shee with race cut fronts. the front fenders tank and radiator cover are all black. the rear fenders are white. im looking for a good decal kit with a seat cover.

what do you guys have in mind

im thinking of going with the black and silver duncan kit

josh

Edited by flint

check out the graphics in my sig, I think they look pretty good and pretty cheap too. BRM offroad I believe is where I got them for like 89$. Really good quality and tons of options on color. The graphics I have are Tribal Flame white with silver outlines.

check out the graphics in my sig, I think they look pretty good and pretty cheap too. BRM offroad I believe is where I got them for like 89$. Really good quality and tons of options on color. The graphics I have are Tribal Flame white with silver outlines.

those flames look pretty good 05special. hbomb used to make some bomb squad graphics that looked pretty good but theyre discontinued now :down: . i was just about to order brand new white plastics just for these graphics but i called alba to get them and they told me they were no longer made :banghead: . im just glad i didnt order the plastics first.