Fuck 4 Stroke's DECAL STICKERS CHROME

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im saying ur gonna need 175+ hp to beat me not that i beat 175+ hp shees and i am looking for a 2 stroke for the racing team i like banshees but im sick of ppl talking shit bout 4 strokes yeah there a pain i nthe ass to get right and more expensive to build to compete with a shee but when there right they are right .. but u guys got them mouth do u have the cash to back it up im in north caorlina any u guys want to race 300 or 600 ft thats all i msaying

shut the fuck up.

ok ill run ya big red my turbo raptor does 3.75 340ft and that banshee u see i showed earlier runs 3.60's at planet sand running very very rich with k&t rider all i got to do is lean it out and no reason why im cant get 3.4;s if u got cash meet me somewhere in febuary where do u live ill race urs for $2000 to start off a race

youre a douche bag.

if u think im joking im not and im on this site cuz i like both 2 strokes and 4 strokes but apprently all u guys talking trash on raptos havent came across one that would wax ur asses if u would like to experiment the feeling bing some money its a AWESOME feeling :biggrin:

your mom shouldve swallowed you.

im not trying to make enimies i was trying to have some fun with those stickers cuz 4 strokes are not that bad like ppl said its a personal prefrence dont get me wrong its cheaper to make a shee fast but u want a 4 stroke to beat it u got to have almost double cuz that bitch is detonating after half a season especially if u dont have the right camshaft but anyway no hard feelings but i do race for money or for fun im not that bad of a guy just getting ready to deploy to afghanistan for a lil bit too but i already bought the k&t monster for whoever wants to race theres a pic of her

my dick is bigger than your dick.

well ill get the time slips for my raptor this weekend and it was k&t 's jockey who ran the time now being the first day or satyurday i couldnt tell u but the bike is bought im not saying IM GONNA BUY IT so.... speaking with that i can ride ... i have cash if u want to race... im not trying to start anything im speaking my mind

i like girls, you know with boobs?

i am not gonna argue with someone i go to war over its not right so... believe or not if u want my number give me a email and we can talk and get something set up

your boyfriend called.. says he needs to put his dick somewhere.

he ran a 3.76 my bad

gay gay gay

it was jamie lewis and i have some but not as much as him for 2 stroke anyway i build 4 strokes and i dont know what he weighs im 190

youre 190 and still a little bitch.,

yea someone who goes to war for ur ass is a wuss huh? ok then why dont we just leave the army to u guys with ur banshees

wuss? no, youre a pussy..

next time i see you jump in someones for sale thread like this im gonna hold you down and let MJ pee in your mouth.

shut the fuck up.

youre a douche bag.

your mom shouldve swallowed you.

my dick is bigger than your dick.

i like girls, you know with boobs?

your boyfriend called.. says he needs to put his dick somewhere.

gay gay gay

youre 190 and still a little bitch.,

wuss? no, youre a pussy..

next time i see you jump in someones for sale thread like this im gonna hold you down and let MJ pee in your mouth.

That was great. lol

hey eveyone, i am REALLLY sorry my 16 year old bother came down for the holidays. Apparently he got on and he hates banshees and 4 sstrokes rule..... i have been in the field trying army's new missles . I apologize for any incovienence he has caused hes paying right now lol *BUMP* :biggrin: but what he has said that i am getting the k&t banshee and i do know he did run 3.76 patrick asin owns it now he thinks it could be leaned out a lil bit more to get maybe 3.70 but i dont know too much bout banshees as of riding them .. i do have a turboraptor but it doesnt run no damn 3.75 best i did was 4.198 300 ft in wallace , NC. I am sorry bout the incovience bout this but i would like to talk to dojo he seems he knows alot ill pm u if thats alright. Sorry chase for my bother interfering with ur sale. my deepest apology . *ride hard or dont ride at all * paul schlaich

hahaha! that sounds like something my little broyher would do! i would pimp slap him tho. :blink:

I need some of these stickers but do you make them in Black.

Im really not feeling the chrome.

I will take 4 if you can print them up...

thanks Bro.

Bump for a good guy, have bought some stickers in the past and they are good stufff

I just wait till someone says they want a color and then i do a hooooole bunch up =-D .I will be coming out with a new assortment later today.

Yooo chase are you making these???

Yes sir

It is TIMEEEEEEEEEe to print more FUck 4 strokes =-D

Piss on 4 strokes

aswell as the tampon bla bla bla 4 stroke thing.

Will be posting a ANTI 4 stroke thread shortly. ( yes yes many own 4 strokes bla bla bla ) HAVE A BEER.

-chase

LETS MARK THIS THREAD AS SOLD.

TILL the new Assortment .

hey lagoto or w/e faggot name that is why dont u just stay in wisconsin and keep gettong ur ass handed to u with that no good shee kkk or since im a pussy i could always show u differently...

ok since you keep on im going to make you look like a clown now...

1. im not from Wisconsin you illiterate fuck. learn to read.

2. learn to spell.. well i guess youd have to be able to read first.

3. keep getting my ass handed to me? by who? you must know my racing record huh?

4. yes you are a pussy.

5. theres not a chance on this green earth you can whip me.

6. you are one load your mom shouldve swallowed.

7. i feel sorry for your family. it must be hard having to look after a retard like you.