FMF Gnarlys, powercore II, DG bumper Engine...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bansheerider the other carbs i have are 28mm mikuni also good shape other than choke doesnt seem to want to stay out now. I know it did before , they have been sitting for awhile though...

nerfs are pending local sale if he doesnt come through ill let you know Plastics sold the other day sorry forgot to post that.

kill switch

sunp0010it0.th.jpg

pm sent

are those carbs bored to 28mm??? they look like stockers which are 26mm. if they are bored PM me I have a buyer for ya :thumbsup:

Bansheerider the other carbs i have are 28mm mikuni also good shape other than choke doesnt seem to want to stay out now. I know it did before , they have been sitting for awhile though...

nerfs are pending local sale if he doesnt come through ill let you know Plastics sold the other day sorry forgot to post that.

kill switch

sunp0010it0.th.jpg

mikey

i thought i had pics of those but may have deleted them. Ill get some tomorrow evening.

shogs i cant remember what brand. its stock style though not clamp on. id rather just sell the complete intake. Last stock airbox assembl i ebayed did around $55 . figured if no one took it here for 35 id list it there.

pms replied

nerfs still available havent heard back from local that wanted them. Few more pics i found when i was looking for pics of the headlight covers

sunp0002st3.th.jpg

sunp0010lh6.th.jpg

sunp0026iq2.th.jpg

sunp0001dh1.th.jpg

sunp0023kk9.th.jpg