Idaho/Utah/Wyoming Riders?

4MilGrl

I am in Evanston WY, kilpecker dunes is like an hour from my house, but I ride mostly Little Sahara in Utah. I have been to St. anns a few times. hit me with a PM and I will let you know when we go out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Utah here I ride little sahara, st. anns and knolls. Knolls is kind of fun because you get little dunes, flats, trails and mountains, but you can't beat little sahara and st. anns I love the big dunes!

i ride most of the same places he does... little sahara is pretty weak compared to st anthony's (just outside of rexburg), so stay in Idaho if you want to do some duning, there are some good spots to ride just out side of pocatello to, If you like nice easy trails and camping mink creek is good, if you like fast and hills, and lots of rocks to slip on black rock canyon is good too.

Me and my crew will be out to St Anthony's on memorial weekend, we usually go out the wed or thurs before and stay till sunday. It's hella fun out there, even if it does rain every F@#$ing year.

Glad to hear there are people that ride in the area. I guess from now, I will just have to hit up Pismo for the winter. Hopefully though I can meet up with some new people when spring/summer rolls around.

HEY ! I'm from Logan, UT (Northern UT) and ride 90 % St Anthony, ID and 10 % Little Sahara, UT ...

We are very lucky to have some kick ass dunes in the area :)

~DaVe

• 3 months later...

I've lived in Rigby, ID my whole life, about 30 minutes from the Dunes in St. Anthony. The dunes are definately the best place for shee's but if your lookin for more trail riding there's always Kelly Canyon or there are some nice trails on the Rexburg bench up by Wolfmans Cabin. If you head out towards the Lost River Range there are tons of places around Mt. Borah. If you need directions to any of these let me know.

I moved from Phoenix to Rexburg over a year ago, I love being 15 minutes from the best dunes I have ever ridden. I am usually out at least every other day, sometimes everyday. Come out in the evening on weekends, all the locals are usually racing up crapo, that is the big hill just north of egin lake. Somtimes we post our rides on this website, look for me, or the boofooguy. http://www.duneratt.com/Forum/index.php

I've lived in Rigby, ID my whole life, about 30 minutes from the Dunes in St. Anthony. The dunes are definately the best place for shee's but if your lookin for more trail riding there's always Kelly Canyon or there are some nice trails on the Rexburg bench up by Wolfmans Cabin. If you head out towards the Lost River Range there are tons of places around Mt. Borah. If you need directions to any of these let me know.

Slobanshee06 is from Ririe you guys probably know a lot of the same ppl. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Your lovin life in Idaho man.....St Anthony's way close and about 4 to 5 hours away from sand mountain Utah....I think both are a blast for awesome riding but if your a Hill Shooter Utah is definitley worth the trip to check that hill out and alot more competition and people there.

• 2 months later...

SLC UT here, I have ton of friend that go to Sand mountain ut but a select few have Banshee's I just bought my Shee a few months ago and havent been to sand mountain with it yet. I like all sorts of riding: trails, sand and open areas like Delle or Knolls. If any of you go out this fall I might be able to join ya. I'd like to meet a few of the locals and get a few tricks to working on and PM on the shee

Dustin~