BansheeHQ Clothing

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BansheeHQ like you have it above looks good to me, the lower case with the the upper case HQ makes it stand out. Looks good!

I just thought since it's the Banshee that's been smokin the compatition since '87 not BansheeHQ it just made more sense & the back says BansheeHQ thats all? I wish Lee would chime in so you could put www.com on the back too (I think it would drum up more members?)

what are the final prices?

I just thought since it's the Banshee that's been smokin the compatition since '87 not BansheeHQ it just made more sense & the back says BansheeHQ thats all? I wish Lee would chime in so you could put www.com on the back too (I think it would drum up more members?)

what are the final prices?

Thats true! Im game for whatever he comes up with. :thumbsup:

Launch a pic. I'd like to see what you come up with and I'll prolly want one.

What ever we do, I would feel more comfortable would Lee's approval! There's a few a few peeps saying there is no copyrights but, without Lee's consent that is not right. He is the founder of the HQ. Let's show some respect. Let's see what he has to say.

What ever we do, I would feel more comfortable would Lee's approval! There's a few a few peeps saying there is no copyrights but, without Lee's consent that is not right. He is the founder of the HQ. Let's show some respect. Let's see what he has to say.

Loco already approved of it.

Im going to order them tomorrow guys for those that have ordered. Im not sure how long it takes but should be quick!

This is how its going to be. on the front left breast its going to say

BansheeHQ......................................or..................Banshee <<<< I need some input on this before tomorrow

smoking the compitetion since 1987

And on the back across the back

BansheeHQ

All Banshees, All the time.

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...