chain lenght, progress and pics

flint

well im buying the -2 swinger this week and already ordered the sprockets 14/38. that length chain will i need to work with this set up. when i go home in march i waan just be able to bolt it all together and run with it. i dont want to hvae to dick arround with cutting links out of my chain. pluss its time for a new one anyway.

i also bought a 2 into 1 carb set up w/ a 35mm kenith carb. now just have to get the shocks all done and im ready to rock. also got a black radiator cover and looking for blask rear fenders. or i will throw the white back on the front and get a nice graphix kit. sorry for the crappy pics im trying to get my wife to sennd me new ones but getting her to do anythgin with my 4 wheeler is like trying to pull teeth.

let me know what ya think

post-22310-1228216957.jpg

Nice shee! :beer:

Not sure on the length you'll need, but you'll likely need to cut the chain for that setup. Use a dremel or die grinder, makes cutting links out a piece of cake. Stock is 104 links if I remember correctly, so you'll probably need a few less than that, but new chains usually come with 110 links so I think cutting is gonna be unavoidable. There are a few guys on here that run -2 swingers and will know more about how many you should run. Just remember

ok thanks guys

i live in upstate ny. small town north of ft. drum. i would love to set up a time for a bunch of us new yorkers to get together at moto masters in mexico NY when i get back from iraq this summer. right b4 i was sent hear my buddy and i hit thast place at the end of july and it was off the hook. the guy build one hell of a track.

josh