Fox Float

MikeNick

They kick butt but they arent cheap. Theres about 3 diff types for quads they are all pricey but nice.

Cheapest set I've seen was $630 bucks and Im very curious how they handle since you can adjust them with just air...Seem like they'd be the shit

Fox makes 3 different shocks for a quad, The rears are pretty nice, but are a traditional gas shock with spring and piggy back , they are nice though. Then theres 2 types of front shocks. One as 2 remote reseviors to adjust the gas and the air adjustment valve and the other hsa just the air adjustment valve. Ive only ridden them once, a buddy of mine has the ones with only the adjustment valve on his hill climb quad and his mountain sled, they both worked very well with this shock. If you plan to have an all around quad or hill climber/ drag racer go with the ones with just the air adjustment valve, if your ride MX alot and do some trail go with the ones with the valve + the 2 resevoirs

What no one is realizing about these shocks is that they are affected by humidity and air temperature. Changes in humidity and temperature will force you to adjust your shocks. Also if you are on a trail ride and blow the air chamber seal you won't have a fun ride back to your truck! Nice shocks I know a lot of people who run them but personally if rather not carry an air pump or worry about being stranded.

What no one is realizing about these shocks is that they are affected by humidity and air temperature. Changes in humidity and temperature will force you to adjust your shocks. Also if you are on a trail ride and blow the air chamber seal you won't have a fun ride back to your truck! Nice shocks I know a lot of people who run them but personally if rather not carry an air pump or worry about being stranded.

Good point man, where did you get your Stadium Shocks at?

I heard nightmare storyes about them air shocks and an XC race. They just arent as durable as a shock with a spring.

Fuck it...I think Im gonna just get a set of WORKS....WORKS works FOR ME.haha..Just can't beat there price and Im not gonna be tryin to clear any 80 foot table tops or anything similiar so yeah.. :cool: