Leaving boost bottle ports open to suck more air in?

Badapwned

Right....who was accusing you of no g/f?

Try looking up fag in the dictionary before you use the term.

Could you please use your awesome posting skills to tell me how to put up a pic without putting it up on another website?

NO!

"derk derk dictionary"

Im not going to show you me doin her. Im sure I get more than you,.. when you never have had any. folding a pillow in half doesnt count.

"derr derrkkk knock my bed around jerk to vs adds derrk derkk"

you are now making my laugh. are you going to tell the class you meant to next.

look this up,..... shitdick fucktard horse fucker

by the way if I forgot to mention

FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO!

"derk derk dictionary"

Im not going to show you me doin her. Im sure I get more than you,.. when you never have had any. folding a pillow in half doesnt count.

"derr derrkkk knock my bed around jerk to vs adds derrk derkk"

you are now making my laugh. are you going to tell the class you meant to next.

by the way if I forgot to mention

FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahhahahaahahahahaahha WHAT????!?!?!!?

I didn't get any of that........

O wait, ya I did. The part where you sound like that little black kid from the movie Role Models.

When he says "No I will not take off my pants".... Or something along the lines of that lol hahahahahhahahahahhaha

Here, let me just add my pics onto your Photobucket albulm. You seem to be real active with taking pictures of yourself. Just let me add to your album, it will give you something else to look at. lol Sorry, that was to far. Seriously, is the only way to add pics is by attaching a link from another website?

Edited by Badapwned

Not sure what this error message means, but here are links to my brand new photo bucket album wooooh!!!

"Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed"

http://s359.photobucket.com/albums/oo32/19...nt=MeandAsh.jpg

http://s359.photobucket.com/albums/oo32/19...ent=BoatPic.jpg

Satisfied.......? :beer:

Edited by Badapwned

Y'all are funny. I should be in bed right now, but I can't wait to see what comes next. I knew this dude was gonna get cracked on, but I never thought it would turn out to be an e-fight. Badapwned, quit being so hot-headed man. If you can't take a joke or two, then don't post dumb shit. Now go drink a frosty one, and calm down. :beer:

Y'all are funny. I should be in bed right now, but I can't wait to see what comes next. I knew this dude was gonna get cracked on, but I never thought it would turn out to be an e-fight. Badapwned, quit being so hot-headed man. If you can't take a joke or two, then don't post dumb shit. Now go drink a frosty one, and calm down. :beer:

lol, I am also having a good time. I am cracking up just thinking about what someone else is going to say next lol

I should be in bed too. I am waiting for the other guy to post its to damn funny to go to bed.

haaha lol

Awww...Are you sure you have to go to work? Not get up and catch the bus to high-school? You look like your 17 bro.

He cant crack open a cold one yet!

Heres where I work, http://mon-env.com.

Sure im young, ill be 21 in February. My g/f will be 22 in January.

You guys are trying every angle?

How about this for age, im twenty years old. Im already buying my first house, its 1,700 sqft.

I own two bikes, a banshee and a cr250, and a 11 second 84 Trans Am that I drive every day in the summer.

I have a 401k that I put money in every week, and right now im looking to buy a chevy truck.

Im working full time, taking night classes.

As far as im concerned, your age poses no limitation for what you can do.

Save your money,

Talk to the right people,

Then act like them.

What else you guys got?

Gimme a break, im only defending your guy's attacking statements.

You want to have a real conversation, lets switch the subject.

You really need to get off the defense there kid. Noone knows for sure if you where serious with that question. No matter if you where joking around or if you where serious, you gotta be ready for any and all remarks that anyone is going to reply with.

Also bragging about waiting for the girl, so you 2 can f_ck, isnt something that many people are going to believe over the net. Specially when there's an e-fight.

So relax

I agree with the below qoute from sheerider.

wo wo wo.. easy there cowboy.. we are just pokikn a little fun at you man..no harm meant by any of these guys i am sure.. this site is full of great people with a lot of knowledge, who are willing to share and help people out when they can.. just tryin to give ya a hard time to go just because of the post you made.. yea its a wacked out idea, so what.. its hard to know how to take someones reply on the internet as you don't knmow if they are joking or being an asshole.. we are all just jokin.. so just lay back and let the bullshit roll.. i think we are lucky to have a forum and be able to meet more people/friends on here.. later,

I didn't say I was even thinking of doing it....I am definitely smarter then that.

I was just wondering if anyone else had tried it lol

You never know what people will do!

Not thinking of doing it, yet posted on a forum wondering what would happen????? I smell BS. :biggrin:

The give away that you are serious is that you refer to adding bigger jets or piping back to the filter or something. I think you know the answer by now. Not really a good idea. ALL air that enters an engine must be throttled or metered in some way and fuel added.

Edited by blowit

You really need to get off the defense there kid. Noone knows for sure if you where serious with that question. No matter if you where joking around or if you where serious, you gotta be ready for any and all remarks that anyone is going to reply with.

Also bragging about waiting for the girl, so you 2 can f_ck, isnt something that many people are going to believe over the net. Specially when there's an e-fight.

So relax

I agree with the below qoute from sheerider.

Wait a minute, lets get something clear first. I am not upset or mad at anyone. Nor have I gotten mad over anything that has been said.

Someone calls me a dumbass, so I simply reply back with the same comment. Probably calling the other person a dumbass in some way.

Then someone else has some ridiculous comment, like oooo you like like your 17 lol. Because that's such an insult, so, I reply back with some type of comment.

So as of now, X amount of people have tried to insult me in one way or another, and I simply reply back with a comment.

I don't see why everything thinks im the one being hot headed. If you don't want a insultive reply back why try insulting somone in the first place???