Leaving boost bottle ports open to suck more air in?

Badapwned

Has anyone ever tried leaving the boost bottle ports open, or whatever there called?

You would obviously have to put bigger jets in, but just an idea.

Or even possibly piping them to the air filter, so their not just exposed to the environment....

wuch ya think?

wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty damn funny. Seriously what are you thinking, asking that? Lets say some dumb ass tried that, Do you really think he or she would be stupid enough to admit it.

I dunno about you, But I think this guy will be either really quiet or disappear from this site.

The old saying think before you speak comes into play here. Instead its think before you type.

This is pretty damn funny. Seriously what are you thinking, asking that? Lets say some dumb ass tried that, Do you really think he or she would be stupid enough to admit it.

I dunno about you, But I think this guy will be either really quiet or disappear from this site.

The old saying think before you speak comes into play here. Instead its think before you type.

Hah, quit or leave? nah... Somebody's gotta make you guys laugh.

Remember, I was asking if anyone else had tried that.....

I was waiting for my g/f to get out of the bathroom, so we could knock the bed around some. So I figured, what the hell, ill post something up. :cool:

But, if you guys are to lame for a laugh, that's cool with me. Ill keep it Mr. Serious :mellow:

hahahhaah

Hrmmm, for some reason I feel the need to respond to this comment......Lets see what I can come up with....

I got it....... Lets say a guy tries to make an electric light. He tries a 1000 different materials and only 1 ends up working.

So lets call him a dumbass for trying a 1000 different materials....right? Makes sense to me, I guess ill just go back to wacking it to my Victoria Secret Avatar

How do you think anything is invented? Trial and error, maybe throw some mistakes in there for newbies :)

Hah, quit or leave? nah... Somebody's gotta make you guys laugh.

Remember, I was asking if anyone else had tried that.....

I was waiting for my g/f to get out of the bathroom, so we could knock the bed around some. So I figured, what the hell, ill post something up. :cool:

But, if you guys are to lame for a laugh, that's cool with me. Ill keep it Mr. Serious :mellow:

hahahhaah

Post pics of the ol'lady or be subject to ridicule forever!!!

I liked the ram air idea MJ had... That may just work.. LMFAO!!!

RIPPEN

pffff!

hey man, you werent joking on the initial question.

waiting for your g/f?

I dont usually bash ppl but you sound like a fucking dork..... and now a virgin too.

Ignorant comes to mind? Dorks ride Banshees?

Dorks post on forums....Welcome to the world of being a Dork.....Dork :)

I promise I have more sex then you. Unless you have a 20 year old g/f, you just cant have more sex :confused:

I promise I have more sex then you. Unless you have a 20 year old g/f, you just cant have more sex :confused:

wo wo wo.. easy there cowboy.. we are just pokikn a little fun at you man..no harm meant by any of these guys i am sure.. this site is full of great people with a lot of knowledge, who are willing to share and help people out when they can.. just tryin to give ya a hard time to go just because of the post you made.. yea its a wacked out idea, so what.. its hard to know how to take someones reply on the internet as you don't knmow if they are joking or being an asshole.. we are all just jokin.. so just lay back and let the bullshit roll.. i think we are lucky to have a forum and be able to meet more people/friends on here.. later,

this is the dorky me...

100_0360.jpg

is this is dorky me and my non existent gf ...

003-1.jpg

where is your proof fag

this is the dorky me...

is this is dorky me and my non existent gf ...

where is your proof fag

Right....who was accusing you of no g/f?

Try looking up fag in the dictionary before you use the term.

Could you please use your awesome posting skills to tell me how to put up a pic without putting it up on another website?