Leaving boost bottle ports open to suck more air in?

Badapwned

This is the second great idea you've come up with to seize a 2-stroke motor. :blink:

If you pressurize an intake tract in a carburetor, you MUST pressurize the float bowl as well to equalize the pressure or fuel cannot be drawn by the venturi. An unequalized carb would actually push air down through the main jet orifice into the float bowl.

No fuel, no oil>>>BOOM!!

Also, the output of the fan would have to be variable to meet the draw demand of the motor or it would have a greater effect at idle v.s. WOT.. But then again, you are only talking about a fraction of 1 PSI, so none of this actually really matters.

I'd think the restriction of the fan itself would be detrimental as would the interrupted airflow and inherent turbulence it's presence would create. The mass of the central core of the fan blade/motor assembly would reduce the size of the intake pathway by 40% easily.

It would make a nice plug though.....

I'm sure this is just another joke.....or should be!!

Welcome to the HQ!!

what he said/\ i was gonna mention the float bowls ant tank vent too. but seriously, i think everyone is tired of seein this at the top of the page. :banghead: :shoothead: so, please read, laugh your ass off, make a snide comment to yourself, pm, or whatever, but no more posts i emplore :thanks:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what he said/\ i was gonna mention the float bowls ant tank vent too. but seriously, i think everyone is tired of seein this at the top of the page. :banghead: :shoothead: so, please read, laugh your ass off, make a snide comment to yourself, pm, or whatever, but no more posts i emplore :thanks:

Nothing was mentioned about the tank vent. He said venturi. Kinda like a vein or blood vessel, but for a carb.

Nothing was mentioned about the tank vent. He said venturi. Kinda like a vein or blood vessel, but for a carb.

that's why i said andtank i'm sure it wouldn't effect it much other than idle, but if it could push over 12 inches :whistling: i don't remember my shee having a fuel pump, but then again, the gravity 2000 fuel pump is kinda hard to see