Bailout Bull

brian

Anyone else hear about AIG's bailout party ?

Seems that right after the bailout, AIG executives had a big

weeklong retreat at the St. Regis Resort in Monarch Beach, Calif.

to the tune $443,000.

Why the hell did we give these crooks any more money to squander ??? :banghead:

And where the hell is our Congressional oversight committee when this

kind of bullshiat is going on !!

Prolly right there with them huh ? :beer:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the gov't has good oversight they watch out for us and make sure we dont get screwed over.

those executives need some time off to relax they work hard from all the interest and other job the steal from us. come on man.

its only 750million billion thats just change.

stock prices are crashing on even the most successful companies for no good reason besides the overall economy. If you have the money to invest in the coming weeks/months do your homework first, you can make alot of money in the long run :biggrin:

why dont you let us in on the secret smart guy.

Anyone else hear about AIG's bailout party ?

Seems that right after the bailout, AIG executives had a big

weeklong retreat at the St. Regis Resort in Monarch Beach, Calif.

to the tune $443,000.

Why the hell did we give these crooks any more money to squander ??? :banghead:

And where the hell is our Congressional oversight committee when this

kind of bullshiat is going on !!

Prolly right there with them huh ? :beer:

Old news. Did you know that weeks after they were busted for that, they did it AGAIN? The second time, they were actually trying to keep it a secret, by telling the resort that they didn't want any signs saying "welcome AIG" or any invoices, paperwork, etc to say AIG anywhere.

instead of waisting money on these greedy dumbasses, bail ME and the rest of the average joes out. Then maybe we would start spending a little more. Lets face it, our economy needs to crash, lets just get it over with.

Go to google finance and check out stock prices. Sprint $1.37 a share today after just paying off millions of loans way in advance with no debt? That'll be back to $10 a share in 09' easy if the economy turns around. Key word "if" Thats just one example of many great companies whos stocks are suffering because the market is on a slow downward spiral and will likely for now keep going down. I'm not buying anything right now, i'm just watching and waiting and keeping my eye on successful companies stock prices.

The real secret is watching the stock market and the economy etc for the big rallies. Thats when you jump on the train and ride the wave up in profits. This probably wont happen til mid 09 most experts are saying. There will be little rallies here and there but you want the main rally when it all goes up and just keeps climbing along with the economy hopefully back to 14000.

1000 shares at $1.37 = an investment of $1,370

1000 shares at $10.00 = $10,000

Sprints 10 year high was $74.81 per share.

1000 shares at $74.81 (if it were to go back that high) <>unlikely but not impossible = profit of $74,810 minus your $1,370

Not a bad return :thumbsup:

I'm no stock expert believe me, but I see a money train pulling in and i'm studying all this shit past 2 months. I want to be on that train when it leaves. Just wish I had more $$$$$$$$$$ to invest when the train pulls out.

Loco, I have heard that its as easy as going on-line these days.. But like what climbr eluded to its a matter of knowing which company and when..

But overall I think climber is right... I think by spring/summer(at earliest) after our new fearless leader is in, :whistling: bigtime investers start to pull their heads outta their ass ect it will start to snowball the right way.. The guys like you obvioulsy help by buying into companies to, helps the snowball.. Its gonna get down to where the prices are "so right" most cant pass them up.. Then this big ugly bitch will hopefully turn around.. I know VERY little about any of this shit but wish I was educated as there will be money to be made.. Its just a matter of if you have the money to invest and when..

RIPPEN

where do you have to go to buy stock? a broker or can you do it online? i got some money to throw around..

You can do it online loco.....just find a reputable company to go with. I am keeping all my stock where they are, and I invest more every two weeks. :biggrin:

But I have a settlement coming reall soon and I think I'm going to buy more Medical stocks. That is very safe....Medtronic.....check that one out. Thats where my money is going in the near future.

there is a reason sprint stocks suck a dick there service is the same, they are rated as one of the lowest in customer service, and their coverage isnt nothing to brag about unless you live in a big city.

read in wichita paper, spring lost like 10 million subs last quarter. yeah go team go. and buying out nextel really helped. shawn you there............................ hello........................................ blah blah................... dropped call.

anyways just a rant.

ok, well what are some reputable sites to buy stock? i know nothing about this shit. tons of sites look reputable these days, but that isnt saying much.

Charles Scwabb.....My spelling is prolly wrong, but I think they have lots available online. I invest with Edward Jones.....but I have an advisor who puts my money where I tell her to. Do a little reading with some of the online companys, make sure they are insured, ect. I know your smart enough to research some and figure it out. ........haha.

.......E TRADE. COM.......... Thats a good one.

Iv been trading with Scottrade for a while. No problems with em. Website works nice. $7 dollar trades.

I dunno about that Sprint stock. good luck. telecom sector is crazy\volatile.

The economy is going to be bad for a while. If we don't bail out the automakers, the shits going to hit the fan. If the dollar collapses, its all over. We'll be battling in the Thunder Dome by 2010. :starwars: