Trail riding and fuel consumption?

maxtrax

when I bought my take ims only made the 5.5. but I guess some companies have smaller ones that will still fit under the stock plastics. so If you don` t like the looks of the large one you could possible go that route. I don`t know how much more riding time they will buy you.

Last time I was in Glamis I made it from Gecko Rd pad 4 to the Glamis store and then to Comp hill. I made one run up and then headed home. I ran out of gas about 500 yards away from camp. I have no idea what the distance was but lem me tell you that it wasnt far at all!! Probally about 20 miles. I ran out and I wasnt even ported. Does this sound crazy to you guys?

Last time I was in Glamis I made it from Gecko Rd pad 4 to the Glamis store and then to Comp hill. I made one run up and then headed home. I ran out of gas about 500 yards away from camp. I have no idea what the distance was but lem me tell you that it wasnt far at all!! Probally about 20 miles. I ran out and I wasnt even ported. Does this sound crazy to you guys?

Nope. not to me... I'm unported myself and run out just as fast..... IN THE WOODS, I be surprised to make it that far if I was in the wide open dunes....