PJ24

fox_forma

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm with paddleboy on this one, the shocks were fair priced but I needed them within a deadline for halloween and that gave him a full month to get them to me which he didn't. He responded to PM's occasionally and never said anything about home issues or something like that. If he did have some things going on then just say it and refund the money before time was to late and I didn't have my parts by the time needed. It sucks but this is shitty that two people have been ripped off. At this point I just want my money back since the shocks are useless to me. Sucks

I don't blame you guys for being pissed off, hopefully he will make it up to you when he gets his issues taken care of. Plus I just wanted to add that I bought a tank from him for less than it cost to ship and got it fast and well wrapped. I think he prolly means well, may have just run into some misfortune.

well what are his issues?

I'm not sticking up for him. But I know he had alot of issues. His girlfriend cut his finger of and so on. I think he parted his banshee to pay medical bills. He seemed like a good guy the couple of times I met him. I hope he makes good on the money he owes. If I see him I'll be sure to say somthing.