6th gear wreckout

cheeta

so i got my first banshee about a year ago. i had other bikes all my life so im used to them. after a week of owning my first banshee i let my friend drive it and he blew it up cause it was low on antifreeze. it took me about six monthes to rebuild it. cylinders, crank and everything. once i got it running i took it on one run and it worked awsome. the next weekend we where going on another run and my buddie called me and told me to come down to his house. so i was flying down to his house on the road when the balljoint broke loose. i was wide open in 6th gear. the bike just did one little shake then went right to the left and i hit a road sign on the oppisite side of the road(luckily no cars where comin) and did countless flips in the ditch. i had to crawl out the ditch by my self with a broken pelvis. luckily my friend heard me and come lookin for me. he found me crawling out the ditch and made me get on his banshee wile he shut my bike off and drove me home. i went to the hospital and they told me i broke my pelvis in 5 spots. wich is better than my bike. i mangled 1 rim, broke both tie-rods, bent 2 a arms, bent all my balljoints, bent 1 front brake disc, wrecked 1 brake caliper, bent steering stem, twisted rad, bent frame where steering stem mounts, cracked my 5.5g tank, ripped out my left footpeg, bent swingarm, broke extended axle, and wrecked carrier. i broke all that after putting $1500 into the motor! but now im all better and my bike is almost fixed just need an axle and rim.

ouch

and in 6th gear

• 3 weeks later...