boost bottle

hockles

The stock crossover tube, there hard to come by since the idiots in the world are buying boost bottles and throwing the actually good stock crossover tubes in the dump yard.

I may have one laying around but it will cost ya

Buy the stock tube from him.

It's worth it.

It might just be me, but whenever I see a "Boost Bottle" thread I can hear the famous Beavis Laugh in the background for some unknown reason.

I think it might just be you man. Whenever I see it I think to myself why dont people just use the damn search tab. Hell its there for a reason.

To answer his question though. You can either buy a crossover tube. Or you can use a section of airhose.

I dont remember he diameter of it. But you can do a search and do a little reading to find out the size. I know its been posted in a thread or 2.

I think it might just be you man. Whenever I see it I think to myself why dont people just use the damn search tab. Hell its there for a reason.

To answer his question though. You can either buy a crossover tube. Or you can use a section of airhose.

I dont remember he diameter of it. But you can do a search and do a little reading to find out the size. I know its been posted in a thread or 2.

mine was 12 bucks from yamaha

I did use the search tab and the was a lot on boost bottles but i didn't find the answer I was looking for...no need to be ignorant. Thanks to everyone else for the help.

I did use the search tab and the was a lot on boost bottles but i didn't find the answer I was looking for...no need to be ignorant. Thanks to everyone else for the help.

I wasnt being ignorant one bit. So relax... I did not give you any attitude and I wasnt being an ass in anyway.

If I was I wouldnt have told you about using air hose instead of buying the crossover tube. I said you use the search tab because I dont remember the inside diameter of the hose.

This definately has been covered before, so you didnt use the search tab, at least not that well. I could give a fuck less, just lettin you know though.