pure

• 3 weeks later...

I got a PS3 and PURE last Thursday. Man it is fun, but way too easy. I got the game last thursday, and beat it by Sunday. (probably about 8 hours of playing it... no cheats)

You get fullbore banshee plastics, Roll Design arms and all kinds of good shocks by the end.

Playing on line is wicked fun too.

My PS3 online user is "wytevette"

• 3 weeks later...
I got a PS3 and PURE last Thursday. Man it is fun, but way too easy. I got the game last thursday, and beat it by Sunday. (probably about 8 hours of playing it... no cheats)

You get fullbore banshee plastics, Roll Design arms and all kinds of good shocks by the end.

Playing on line is wicked fun too.

My PS3 online user is "wytevette"

I did the same thing, opened it this past Wednesday and beat the game on Saturday. The key to the races for me was changing the sprocket gearing and learning the shortcuts on a few tracks. I won the majority of the game with the 250r.

I'll be getting my PS3 for christmas my mom found a wal-mart that had a one day sale only 100 dollars off limited quantity. She got the last one but won't fucking give it to me till christmas......Crazy how i'm 25 and still play video games but i'll be playing online alot so i'll let everyone know what my online name will be.

So PURE isn't worth buying?

Here's a question would you rather buy PURE or the Grand Turismo Game?

PURE is worth buying, just don't pay list price for it. If you can, get it for $30. (amazon recently had it on sale for 27.99)

The game plays better than Motostorm, but not as well as the old ATV off road games did.

Pure is more "arcade", not "simulator".

Pure is kinda for little kids, but still fun. For example, you huck it off a gnarly launch completely sideways, headed directly for a 1000 foot cliff, but the computer guides you onto the trail (usually) before you go flying off into oblivion.

GranTurismo is going to prolly be $60 so, no not worth it compared to PURE.

I'll be getting my PS3 for christmas my mom found a wal-mart that had a one day sale only 100 dollars off limited quantity. She got the last one but won't fucking give it to me till christmas......Crazy how i'm 25 and still play video games but i'll be playing online alot so i'll let everyone know what my online name will be.

whatever you do, dont buy grand turismo prologue. the game sucks. theres no damage, so all you do is bounce off stuff, and theres a limited amount of cars to drive (i think 60) plus you cant do any car customizing. the game is lame.

PURE is worth buying, just don't pay list price for it. If you can, get it for $30. (amazon recently had it on sale for 27.99)

The game plays better than Motostorm, but not as well as the old ATV off road games did.

Pure is more "arcade", not "simulator".

Pure is kinda for little kids, but still fun. For example, you huck it off a gnarly launch completely sideways, headed directly for a 1000 foot cliff, but the computer guides you onto the trail (usually) before you go flying off into oblivion.

GranTurismo is going to prolly be $60 so, no not worth it compared to PURE.

Unless you are amused pretty easily, the game pure is very annoying, lame, and repetitive. It was aimed at the younger age group for sure.

If the devs had any balls at all they would just update the old atv offroad fury, I mean why not? If im thinking correctly atv offroad fury and mx vs atv were made by the same devs. But I believe this pure game is made by a different company.

Edited by Mjv420