Clutch Troubles

I have been asking a few people about this, but some problems I am having with the clutch havent been solved. For some reason when I try to start the shee in gear, it wont start or is very difficult to. Also just riding a little yesterday when it was a little cold, when I squeeze clutch and rev it still moved as if I wasnt holding clutch. Also when starting in neutral and shifting down to first to take off, unless I give it alot of gas and go down to first, it jumps and dies even when still holding clutch. Finally, when its in gear and the shee is off, when I try to move my holding clutch, it will not. It acts as if it is still in gear. I been told my plates are bad but they seem fine to me. The cable is brand new and I even took it to a shop to get looked at. I dont know what to do. Any ideas? thanks!

AIM: Wilmaa Fingadoo

Allright. Is the clutch arm adj correctly? Is the ball and rod in good shape? Is the inner and outer clutch grooved, causing youre clutch to hang up, instead of releasing. If these r all good could be bad bearing, washer set up, inner basket nut TOO tight. Let us know

Thanks for the suggestion, I dont believe the nuts are to tight, and the shop I brought to should of tightened everything right. They say the fibers are bad and the oil is cold and making them stick, they say when it heats up its fine, I havent had the time to test that. but is it the fibers or oil? they said they had to file down the grooves.

It's common for it to be difficult to find neutral, and it not wanting to roll with the clutch pulled in, etc, but not to the extent that you described.

Tighten the clutch cable. When to clutch is fried, it slips, not grabs...as mentioned.

Thanks for all the replies guys. But last time night I tried using ATF instead of the oil I was (thanks to daacreeeeper for the tip) I completely cleaned my fibers from oil and rubbed the ATF on them and now not using the oil but the ATF it works fine. But I had to kinda break the suction between at first to get clutch right, I think the fibers do have to get replaced but as of now I got everything going alot better and doing as supposed to. Thanks!