SWINGER LENGHTS

ohSIXshee

Depends on some things...

-What kind of riding do you do?

-How beast is your bike? (from your sig, not that beast)

-Where you ride

If your hillclimbing or drag racing and you have the problem of not being able to keep the front end down, then you should go longer

If your jumping and or mx/xc racing I would recomend going - 1

-Where you ride

If your hillclimbing or drag racing and you have the problem of not being able to keep the front end down, then you should go longer

I MOSTLY RIDE GLAMIS, OLDS AND SOME DUNNING. I JUST GOT THE BANSHEE 2 YEARS AGO. IM PLANNING TO PORT IT AND REBUILD PROBABLY NEXT SEASON.

I would go +4. Even if it is a little long you will grow into it as you get a little more mods done to it. I have a +4 and its about perfect. Its a little big harder to wheelie than stock of cource but climbing hills its awesome. Before i got it i would just ride wheelies up the steep shit. If you get it ported by a good company like f.a.s.t. or kevin hurr, or passion etc etc. A +4 would be what you want in my opinion.

-Where you ride

Hahaha how beast your bike? not that beast.... ha classic :yelrotflmao:

so a +4, any preferance in brand? i like how the oval tubes look in chrome...and how do you get the back end to sit lower, is it just in shock length? or are there different settings on the swinger? im also running 21" 7 paddle extremes. sorry for so many questions im new to all this. thanks.

I went with a plus 4 for the past 8 or 9 glamis seasons and enjoyed it however i did miss the maneuverability. I used to drag up olds and comp back in the day and keeping that front end down is KEY. I am going back to plus 1 this season with a swing arm I just picked up from ASR today via Ebay. I plan on someday doing some type of Baja 250 or BITD short Race :biggrin: so having a plus 4 is not good. Plus the duning will be much funner with a swingarm i can whip around.

I went with a plus 4 for the past 8 or 9 glamis seasons and enjoyed it however i did miss the maneuverability. I used to drag up olds and comp back in the day and keeping that front end down is KEY. I am going back to plus 1 this season with a swing arm I just picked up from ASR today via Ebay. I plan on someday doing some type of Baja 250 or BITD short Race :biggrin: so having a plus 4 is not good. Plus the duning will be much funner with a swingarm i can whip around.

do you want to sell yours?

I ride sand only at Glamis, Buttercup, Gordon's too and I run a +2 Lonestar.

Since I am usually at/near the front I'd have to say that I have more power than many but not all and I'm not wheels in the air ready to flip over!!

That being said, I think the shorter the better!!

If you dune, you want the shortest you can run for handling.

If you drag, you need the hookup.

If you do both, the partial bit of a second you may lose dragging on off the line is worth the trade off it because you gain it back 1000 times back while duning.

If you have uncontrollable wheelies at launch...added inches are not a good substitution for technique.

My vote is not more that +2.

I ride sand only at Glamis, Buttercup, Gordon's too and I run a +2 Lonestar.

Since I am usually at/near the front I'd have to say that I have more power than many but not all and I'm not wheels in the air ready to flip over!!

That being said, I think the shorter the better!!

If you dune, you want the shortest you can run for handling.

If you drag, you need the hookup.

If you do both, the partial bit of a second you may lose dragging on off the line is worth the trade off it because you gain it back 1000 times back while duning.

If you have uncontrollable wheelies at launch...added inches are not a good substitution for technique.

My vote is not more that +2.

how do you like those CPI's ? i was leaning toward those but jeff talked me into shearers... :blink:

how do you like those CPI's ? i was leaning toward those but jeff talked me into shearers... :blink:

I can let you know after next weekend....they are new!! I had FMF Fatty's and was looking for a bit more overrev.

:beer: Halloween at Glamis!!! :beer:

Will be a good time to check 'em out....

Just running them up the street left a very positive impression. :banana: