How will it compare to a stock 450

So I have to know how my shee will compare to the big 450s. I have Pipes, Pods, Cool head, 21cc domes, 13 tooth front, plus 4 timing, and v force 3 reeds. All the basic bolt ons.Now, heres my question, whats faster, a stock 450 of my shee. Lets say its the same rider, going through 5th gear for example from one cone to another, which would be faster. What I getting at is if ridding ability wasn't a factor, the same ridder had five passes with each, which would be faster/have the best time. Both are set up close to perfect. The 450s would be stock like i said, honda, kawasaki, suzuki, ktm, polaris, yamaha.

I was rippin up a bunch of 05' close to stock TRX's and a couple newer stock Trx's.... I'm also 20cc domes @ sea Level running V.P Red

Its a tuff call man, depends on terrain, tires.... Whether or not your jetted just right....

Definatly get beat down by a brand New 450..... But youll hang with the couple model year older ones I'm sure... It would be good races for sure

I basically ride with all 4 strokes..

honda 450's

ltr 450

raptors 660 and 700's

etc.....

I have not been beat once yet by any of my boys.

1 honda has hotcams pipes etc....some shit that he wont tell and i beat him out of the hole every time, we have done a rolling start from 2nd and crushed him there aswell..

I consider myselve a pretty good rider and my shee is modded that much..

passion mx port

only have 110 psi left

v-force reeds

stock carbs bored out

T5's

+4 timing

14/40 gearing

If you get a good launch on a 4stroke its all over bc banshee's just keep pulling from there.

so0o your shee compared to stock 450's in my opinion you should hold you own if you are a good rider..

just my 02cents though

As far as the raptors 700 go, i have only raced 2 of them, both werent good riders so i really cant say much about them, i did however ride both bike and im still not impressed with the raptor at all..once again just my opinion..

I will however have a 4poker in my garage next to the shee, as soon as i come across a good deal...

Joseph

i can walk my shee all day long on my cam modded yfz..

i can walk both bikes on my 450r also with 13.5 piston,pr2 ported head and hrc cam with other crap too.

my banshee mods last time out were t5 pipes cool head with 21cc domes.

all bikes running skat trac haulers.

this time should be ALOT different outcome as far as the shee is concerned hopefully

i will let you know the outcome tomorrow after our trip to sahara

mods this time:

drag ported cyl

timing plate at +6

21cc domes

jetted and syncd right on

t5's

+2 swinger

Very dry, shee was hooking a lot better, but here is the results between 450 and 700 raptor

All bolt ons 450 was piped 700 was stock

Whats dry :blink: