HELP: Spware, adware ,malware

Handyman

So I just got back from the 7 month deployment over seas and got my Laptop up and running on wireless internet connection. Now my computer has adware, malware and spyware and viruses I don't want to use my cedit card to buy the software online. What is the best software to remove and protect my computer?? I have the discs to completely wipe my computer clean back to factory conditions. My desktop isn't affected but I'm not sure why...Any help is greatly appreciated..

I use AVG Antispyware 7.5 go to there website i believe they have a free version of this program and works great. Just update once a week and your good to go. That's the only program i know of just not sure if it is available online. I had a buddy install it on mine a while back when i added CCleaner as well. Go to there website too and download there program it's a bad ass cleaner.

same problem here it's a debug virus it keeps telling me i have a security problem & w hen you clean it it is still there it popped 10 times trying to type this! !

Rogue Remover Free should take care of your problem. Here's the link:

Rogue Remover Free

CounterSpy is the best one for removing spyware/malware, and it has a 15 day free trial. It's only $20 for the first year, and $10 every year after that. It's removed some nasty stuff from my computer over the years. Here's the link for CounterSpy:

CounterSpy Version 3

I use the $30 Zone Alarm Ativirus program and works great all around.. It gives you a pop up window when it see's something that doesn't belong.. Right now it tells me it's defeated 8 external attempts & two of those were malicious attacks. It's also taken down two Trojans. Oh, and I also have it setup to scan my puter when I fire it up. At the end of my puter day I run Crap Cleaner to delete cookies etc... this one is free and works great!

I've had puter probs in the past, no more since installed these two programs!

• 3 months later...

I have NOD32 w/ a "hack" let's say that is the full version free w/ free auto update for like a million days. PM me for it.

Get Zone Alarms free firewall, LavaSoft Ad-Aware, Spybot Search and Destroy, and CCleaner (free versions are fine), and you're good. :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
Guest MagicOPromotion

Yeah I get a connection status of ok when I connected to my router but for some reason pokemon says "connection failed" I just dont get it. I have a belkin54g router and Id love to play on the wifi stuff help plz?