i have some riding Qs

me and my friend were talking about the nose of the bike when you jump if its down do you give it gas or rear brake. And I have a problem every time I jump me feet come off the pegs and I scrape the shit out of my ankles any suggestions.Dont laugh at me im trying to keep my teeth

Edited by steeler2169

Hit the rear brake and pull up on the handlebars if the nose is diving.

Get a set of nerf bars to keep your feet and ankles from being scooped up by the rear tires

You want to blip the throttle if the nose is diving and shift your weight back. If you hit the brakes you will drop like a rock. Use all of your legs to stay on the bike. If you are standing use from your knees down to stay on. If you are sitting use your thighs. This goes for turning aswell as jumping. A good set of riding boots is a great investment.

Yeah not long after I got my Shee I learned to stay on the gas off the jumps. The first time I jumped it I let off at the last second and she nose dived on me. It was a smaller size jump I was practicing on, so nothing bad happened, but yeah the Banshee is definitely a gas on jumper!